Eighteen

Justin

Lisa gasped. I had some people re-decorate "her" room to make it more her.

She had chosen the second master room. (Imagine your dream room.) "I wanted you to feel at home. I had it done for you. There's more though." I stated. "More?" She choked out and i led her down the hall. We we're on the third level of the house where our rooms were down the hall from each other.

We stopped at the door i had painted baby blue. It had a J on it. I knew she would cry but it was only right i do this.

Lisa

"Justin, who's this one for?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He grabbed my waist and opened the door. I immediately understood why he held on so tight.

I almost fell to my knees crying. It was little Jason's room. He had a room done for our son. "Do you wanna go in?" He asked and I nodded. I had to.

I walked in to see enlarged ultrasound pictures from when i was pregnant then just above the bed was a picture of our son when he was born. I sat in the floor and cried.

"I wanted you to have a room for him. Here or not." He kissed my forehead. "Thank you Justin." I kissed his lips and stood up. He stood on his knee. "Lisa, there's on more thing i wanted to do. While you went to see your mom i had all this arranged and i bought something for you." He pulled out a little box. "Lisa Danielle McCann, you are my best friend and i love you. you stuck to me when people tried to kill you ro get to me. You're one of the only people who knows everything about me. You're my everything and i have a question." He opened the box to reveal a ring with emerald in the center. "Will you marry me?" I was breathless.

"I-I-I.......Y-yes. Always a million times yes." I gasped. He picked me up and spun me around. Justin put the ring on me and kissed me.