Chapter 1: BWAAAHHH!!

"DISGUSTING!!" The Taster throws the small bowl of soup on a Chef's head as he cries from the heat, "OOWW!! HOT! IS HOT!!" The other Chefs watch in horror with fear as their soup is not presentable to the Taster, they are all on their knees to the ground and beg for mercy at the same time. "Please don't shut down our own restaurant, please teach us the right way of Culinary." The Taster stands way from her table and starts to lecture them. "Hmph, you want me to teach? That is pathetic! Culinary is not for teaching nor learn from a useless cookbook, find it out by yourselves!!" 

Her voice is high up to the ceiling as all the Chefs shiver, "AND ALSO!! Look, I know you all want to expand your business so you invite me to taste the dishes you all made, but... waah!! The sprout soup just now is totally over salty and it destroys the natural sweetness of the sprouts, and the... the... the... BWAAHH!!! " Before she can continue, she almost throws up and her face is bright green as one of her bodyguards hold her up. (Oh no, we made her sick!) (She is going to kill us all!) "And the... THE  LOBSTER DISH!! It tastes like pure seawater with the pure red blood of leeches in it!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!" (Leaches?!) (You got to be kidding me.) 

"START OVER AGAIN!! It seems that you all try to make things more efficient but skips too much, and is this to disgrace, violate, and pollute a person's tongue with something like this?! Especially on ME??!!" At this rate, all Chefs low their heads to the ground with regrets. "We are so very sorry, Miss Mifune!"

Meet Mifune Kyuzo, a half Russian and Japanese girl of age 16, place 4th and the last among her Elder brother (place 2nd) and two sisters. She joins in a Junior Military Army Academy and then to the Russia Federation Culinary College and become the 1st seat of the elite council as her power rises to the top. Her cooking can't be told or comment and her tasting is extremely dangerous and unveil the deadly tongue among all Tasters in the world, the "Tongue of Gods and Demons".

Most of her childhood was trained by her parents and her oldest sister (came 1st among the siblings). Her father is Russo-Japanese, owns an international food trade company, always works place to place as Kyuzo never know how her father looks like. Her mother is full Japanese, a Chef of her very own luxuries restaurant in Moscow, Kyuzo helps her mother as the Head Chef of her restaurant which is given to her. While her Onee-san is a Taster, she teaches her for years and years to get the perfect tasting skills till today.

One thing interesting, is Kyuzo always use her Katana to cut and slice ingredients while she cooks, that brings her a nickname of "The Samurai of Gourmet", well... quite a strange name hmm? But one day, a new path is waiting for her to achieve......