Chapter 3: Tohtsuki

The day has come, as Kyuzo and Atago are traveling to Japan on her private jet. While they arrived, they are picked up by Kyuzo's driver in her luxury mansion car, Atago knows that her father owns houses and servants every corner of the world as he works from places to places. (Kyuzo's family is super rich!!) On their ride, Kyuzo says to her, "Atago-chan, while we arrived, is all back to school days. But as you are with me, you will be my secretary today just like back the days in our school." *Atago blushes* "Ehh!! Really? I am so happy I can be with you all the time Kyuzo-sama!!" She tries to jump and hug on her but Kyzuo tries to resist.

*Flash back*

"Hmm... it tastes great and smooth with the strong combination of the herbs you mixed with, impressive. You both passed the first task today, and here *pulls out two envelops from his sleeves* Welcome to Tohtsuki you two." Says the old man as the girls as so astonished. Kyuzo's mother hugs them with thrill as their colleagues cheers, "You two did it, and both of you are going to attend the most famous dining academy in Japan." There is joy and sadness at the same time, "But mother, I don't want to leave the restaurant, it is your own pure iron and blood, I need to stay with you." (What a silly little child, you are too care about me child.) "Don't worry about me Kyuzo, Klara (Kyuzo's sencond Onee-san, place 3rd) will replace your place, then you can go to the academy with your friend without worries." With a small relief, "Right then, I will go the academy and I promise to come back." 

"Right, I need to go now, see you both in three days in Japan." As the old man walks toward the doors, Kyuzo and Atago ask, "Wait, by the way what is your name, Sensei?" He smiles and turns around and say, "My name... is Nakiri Senzaemon. I will see you both back in the academy."

(Nakiri...Senzaemon-sensei, as I and Atago enter your academy, we will present our greatest power to the world of culinary.) "Umm... Kyuzo-sama, you alright?" (Creep!! I just thinking too much!!) "Ahem! Yes yes I am fine Atago, as you know we need to pass the last task which Nakiri-sensei informed us, he says we pass no ever what." Then something in Atago's mind, "There is something strange, why he says we are accepted to Tohtsuki at the first place and the last task is a definitely pass for us, what does he mean?" "I don't know, maybe we should find out by ourselves..." As Kyuzo almost finishes, the car stops, "There we are Lady Mifune, the Tohtsuki  Culinary Academy."

While the girls out of the car, Kyuzo gives her driver some instructions. "You may stay here and wait for us, and pick us up to the closest hotel where I booked." "Yes, as you wish Lady Kyuzo." She and Atago wears their former formal academy uniform, pick up their belongings and enter the gate of the most elite culinary academy ever in Japan. Kyuzo has her kanata wrapped and hangs on her left shoulder as Atago has a bag of their personal knifes on her right, as they walk on the pathway, they hear shrieks of students and follows by the sounds of begging people to let their child to continue to study. Atago is very shocked as Kyuzo explains, "You know, this is a very extreme superior elite school with less than 10% of students graduate." As long as they talk, they enter the entrance examination hall.