Chapter 10: The Meat Sonata (Part 1)

Day passes, Kyuzo and Atago just attended the morning class and went for recess as Megumi caught up with them. As they walk down the plaza, they saw students gathered in a group. "What are you discussing?" Asked Kyuzo as one of the male students replied, "Oh it's you Kyuzo-sama. Here, look at this newspaper." As she picked up it, she was in shock by the heading so as Atago and Megumi, [Nakiri Cooking Lab Extension, Chan RS Defeat]. Anger and rage roasting in her heart as the students shocked by her as she crushed the newspaper bit by bit, "Umm... please calm down Kyuzo-sama, you know that..." Before that male student finished, Kyuzo glared at him with furious burning bloody red eyes, "YOU KNOW WHAT?!" "Ekk!" Then another female student explained, "To be honest, the whole RS clubs in Tohtsuki are getting disband or demolish cause of Erina-sama's Lad Extension Project, I heard that the next RS Club to be taken over is the Don RS Club." With a pause, Kyuzo signed, gave back the newspaper, and turned around, "No worries, the faith of those clubs are in my palms to control, let's go Atago, Megumi, let's pay the Don RS Club a visit." "Ehh... yes, coming!" The other students were curious, what does she mean? Or perhaps?! 

While the three of them marched through the hallway, Megumi heard a similar voice from one of the room, "You don't have the guts to stop me, don't you? Anyway, your useless club room definitely no match." *The door slam opened* "What do you mean no match to whom, Mito Ikumi?" Ikumi turned around and saw a familiar face. "Ah, so you are the transfer student, what brings you here?" Kyuzo stepped up in serious tone, darkened face, and eyes, "You should know that MY FAMILY is one of the biggest buyers from your father's company, the MITO Meat Industry, and now you dare to plan to abolish this club and for YOUR future kitchen? You do have some guts, you think that your exposing appearance can threat anyone, neither I." Ikumi felt imitated and anger, Kyuzo continued, "But of course, you know that we can settle this once and for all, Shokugeki." The president of the Don RS, Kanichi Konishi grabbed Kyuzo's hand with tears, "Please, save me and the club!" Atago calmed him, "Don't worry, she knows what to do." 

"Let's see, if I win you will leave the academy, right?" Ikumi said. "Hmm, very well." Megumi was very shocked as Kyuzo accepted the term, "But in the opposite, you must join the Don RS club as you lose to me." With a smile, Ikumi walked toward the doors and said, "Well then, we will meet in three days for the match, and remember, the theme definitely a Donburi dish with MEAT as the main ingredient." While walking through the hallways, Megumi asked, "Mifune-san? What you are going to plan for the match?" "I know what to do, I got a 'Top Secret Weapon' in my sleeves."

The news of a new Shokugeki spread through the whole academy, "The transfer student challenge 'The Meat Master'?!" "Oh my, this going very interesting." "Kyuzo-sama's first match!! I must watch!!" "Tohtsuki is going to have a new saviour!!" Erina also knew it, she bet Kyuzo's victory was a zero. In the meantime, In Kyuzo's mansion, she was talking to someone on the phone, "Yes, it's me...... How is the observation progress of it?.... mmhh... right, excellent, send it to me by plane, my servents will pick it up from the airport, I will confirm with the time for you, yes, thanks a lot." *hanged up the phone* 

*********************************************************