5, Weekend (Saturday)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

*Samis POV*

   I woke up to Kate jumping on my bed waking me up I turn over and see my windows open.

Sami- "Did you climb through my window just to do this?"

Kate- "Maybe, but it doesn't matter Marcus and Martinus are coming over in 20 minutes!"

   I quickly got up and went to my closet and picked this out.

Sami's-

Kate's-

Kate's-

    A couple minutes later we heard the doorbell ring me a Kate ran quickly to the door but we stood there for a few seconds to make it seem like we're not desperate and we open the door and they're not even there we look around and as soon as we ...

    A couple minutes later we heard the doorbell ring me a Kate ran quickly to the door but we stood there for a few seconds to make it seem like we're not desperate and we open the door and they're not even there we look around and as soon as we go to go inside I hear Kate scream I turn around to see Marcus and Martinus scaring her
( you can imagine how they scare her )

Kate- "I am so getting revenge!"

Martinus- "mmm okay"

Kate- "I will you'll see,"

Sami- "So what are we even doing?"

Kate- "We're going to Trixie Kebab and Pizza
(Idk if it is truly in trofors I just searched up places and like yeah I found one)

Sami- "Cool,"

   We got there and got our pizza while we were sitting there Mac and Tinus left for the bathroom and we sat there in silence until Kate started talking.

Kate- "So how should I get the boys back?"

Sami- "We could...... I don't know."

*Marcus And Martinus come back*

Kate- "We could," Kate pauses while realizing they can back, "Put purple dye in there shampoo,"

M/T- "WHAT NO!"

Kate- "You really think we'd ruin your perfect hair"

Martinus- "Yes!"

After we finished our pizza we went to Kate's house me and Kate went to the bathrooms to discuss what revenge prank we were going to do.

Sami- "We don't want to do something that will ruin there's or our life,"

Kate- "I say we put a fake rat in the toilet,"

Sami- "Yeah! Ok so we start tomorrow!"

Kate- "Yep"

We went back and went to sleep.

Oh be ready for tomorrow Marcus and Martinus.