7, Ugh School and What?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

*Martinus POV*

It's official I am going to ask out Kate I know we've been friends for years but I have faith.

Kate- "MARTINUS!....TINUS WAKE UP!"

Martinus- "What?" He mumbled out.

Kate- "Third period is over, it's time for lunch,"

Martinus- "Ok I will meet you there,"

   I didn't even know I fell asleep but as I was walking to lunch I saw him my biggest threat, Jake, he had a crush on Kate for 3 years. I just hope he doesn't ask her out and she says yes.

I walked up to our lunch table and only Kate was there.

Martinus- "Hey!"

Kate- "It took you long enough," she giggled.

Martinus- "Where is Sami and Marcus?"

Kate- "I'm not sure?"

Martinus- "Hey Kate?"

Kate- "Yeah?"

Martinus- "Do...you, you know maybe-,"

Kate- "Of course, I will go out with you!"

Martinus- "What? Oh my god you're serious?!"

Kate- "Yeah? Are you ok?"

Martinus- "Yeah I'm great!" He exclaimed, "How did you know I was going to ask you?"

Kate- "I over heard you and Marcus talking in the kitchen," she mumbled.

Well she said yes! I want the first date to be special! I'm not sure how yet.

*Samis POV*

   Oh my god I can't tell Kate how I was watching her and Martinus but I was hiding in a plant they have in the cafeteria. The most important this is he asked her out! I totally have to help get her a dress for a first date!

 The most important this is he asked her out! I totally have to help get her a dress for a first date!

I can't wait to help pick out a dress for Kate she's going to look beautiful!