12, Unusual Things

Don't forget to vote and comment!

A/N: Oh my! It has been awhile hasn't it. I was thinking of doing a different writing style due to the fact that I am in honors English now and am disgusted of how I used to write haha. Granted I am a lot older now and I am not so childish. I started this when I was 10 and its been four years. I know you must be thinking "Wow her writing style is so trash, she made so many mistakes how did she make honors?" I know right, I'm thinking the same. Ever since I was 9 I always wanted to be an English teacher. I realized my passion for languages and I have Marcus and Martinus as well as BTS to thank for that. I decided 5 years ago that I will be come a TESOL Teacher and travel the world. I am currently learning 5 languages an am happy that I have a few honor classes to help with college. I know I talked a lot about myself so end of authors note ~Sami

*Samis POV*

     I woke up and nausea instantly hit me. I quickly but quietly made sure to not wake them up, I got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I got into the bathroom and locked the door. I ended up throwing up in the sink due to me not being able to reach the toilet even though it was three feet away. I noticed something was stuck in my throat, which was very odd due to the fact the last I ate was at lunch yesterday. I tried to cough it up but it didn't work, I just sucked it up and grabbed it with my fingers. I instantly could tell what it was as soon as I grabbed it.

     It was a feather. It wasn't just any feather, I pulled it out of my throat and realized what was going on. It was a Peacock Feather. (For the people who don't know "The superstition that peacock feathers are bad luck has a couple of different origins. Some believe it began in the Mediterranean region where the ends of the feathers represented the evil eye of the female demon Lilith, who is the harbinger of misfortune, illness, and death. In Eastern Europe, peacock feathers are traditionally a symbol of bad luck because they were once worn by the invading Mongols in the 13th century.") Ok so of course there is a huge thing I have been hiding from Kate, Mac, and Tinus, the only person who knows is Mack, my sister.

     I have been friends with some angels and demons, I've been trying to keep Marcus and Martinus safe for their whole life. The bonus of me being close with non humans is that I can protect Kate as well. I've been talking to the upstairs and downstairs since my very first life. (For the sake of the story we are making everyone 16 even though Marcus and Martinus are 18 now, 2020) I met up with Lilith and Lucifer last year. You might be wondering how, and you're probably thinking what about the move and how excided I was to "meet" Marcus and Martinus.

    I was assigned to someone else before, her name was Evangeline. She now works for the upstairs, I always knew she could. I haven't seen her for awhile, she's been very busy. We all communicate through a D.D.D (If you play Obey Me! you would know what I'm talking about. Honestly I love that game you should really play it.) I then was on a break, but I begged them to let me watch over Marcus and Martinus. At the time I heard that two twins were on the way, and that a few years later they would have a little sister. We will get into that story later, but about the Feather. I can't prove it yet but I know it was Rebecca and Jakes doing. I wont let them get away with whatever they are plaining.

A/N: Sorry this part is really short

Ahhh! It's been sooo looongggg! As you can see I have made a twist on the story! I was getting bored with the old plot but I came up with a more entertaining one, especially for me. I have been writing a lot more and I hope you all would like to continue reading this when I update! Please comment and vote! In the comments please tell me what you would like to see in this! Your comments really help me out.