Chapter 3- Let's Get it On

After a few months of kicking it with Miami I decided to give him a dose of the good shit. I know that you are wondering why it took so long but Miami said that he wanted to wait, something about taking his time and he couldn't do that with all the interruptions.

"These Mutha-Fuckas act like they can't survive without meat and bread."

"As for me I was just enjoying the ride."
Aja thought that since he had been so good to me and even looked out for her when her check was short, that I should do something special. I went to Laudie first and then back down to South Beach to meet Aja. I still didn't know if Miami was as sweet in the bed as he was with words but I was ready to find out. I thought that I should get him a bottle since he did love to drink. I didn't want to get the same shit he was use to drinking so I opted for the Remy Centaure instead of Ace. I had to dip in the stash he had given me just to pay for it.

After that we headed straight to the mall. I wanted the night to be extra special so I thought sexy lingerie would seal the deal. Aja held up a jazzy red and black one piece that lace up the back.

"Aja look in all realness that's cute but as long as I have waited I don't want him spending time with all those strings and shit. I plan to lay it on him real thick," I said smiling from ear to ear! She laughed and said, "That's what made Big Dame so crazy about me."

Big Dame was another hustla that I use to dabble with allowing him to spend mad loot on this pussy. Even though he was paid, he was no Miami. "Aja was so tickled she thought it was wise to keep cracking jokes.

"They should have nicknamed you Python with those deadly jaws." I leaned forward trying to push her over but missed, when she jumped back. We were so busy laughing that we didn't even see Woo walk right pass us. At that moment I was wondering if Miami was trying to set me up by surrounding me with all my exes. Woo was another dude in my past but he wasn't a hustla.

Now don't get me wrong, he was paid but his shit came in when his pops was killed in a gang shoot out in the Keys. Word was that he was floating around with eighty grand that slipped through his fingers like water. It slipped so fast that it slipped him right into state for assault with deadly weapon. If there was one thing that Woo couldn't do, that was hold his cool. He was sent upstate to do a two-year bid in Riker's. Once he touched down, he let it be known that I was still his, so he thought but I knew that anything with him was bad news.

"Hey Baby Girl what have you been jacking, or should I say who you been jacking?"

"Look Woo, I tried to explain. I don't belong to you anymore so get over it and move on.

"Girl who the fuck do you think you talking to Mi, you will always belong to me as he grabbed my arm. I tried to snatch away but his grip was too tight. Aja even tried to push him off but all that seem to do was make him worst."

"I don't know why you think you can buck a nigga but the shit isn't happening."

"Damn I said didn't your ass learn anything behind bars?"

"Hell nah, he spat I have never been scared of throwing bricks and you out of all people should know that." Eventually he let go when he saw a black and white coming our way.

"I'll see you later Baby Girl believe that" We walked down to the food court to grab a bite to eat.

"Damn Mimi we are going to have to hurry because Miami said that he would meet us at your place about eight to kick it." Looking down at my cell I could see that we only had about an hour left to do our shopping.