Chapter 4-Jackpot

The next morning I was awaken by the phone. "Hello,"

"Damn Aja screamed into the phone! Did you turn your ringer off last night or something?"

"Girl I must have, yarning and stretching at the same time. That's beside the point as I noticed it was only 7:40 am. Why are you calling me so early?"

"Anyway tell Miami that Kilo needs to talk to him about Shan."

"Ok, hold on" rolling over to wake Miami

"Baby, baby wake up Kilo's on the phone."

"Yeah" he said sounding very pissed off, I had figured out by now that he hates for anyone to wake him up. Whatever it was must have pissed Kilo off because I could hear the bass from his voice through the phone. Before long the conversation came to an end and Miami was headed towards the shower. I guess that fucked up my whole morning quickie idea. I followed right behind him.

"Good morning beautiful how was your night?"

"Wonderful" I answered walking pass him to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Is that my tooth brush you're using?"

"Yeah why, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me towards him?" You have your nerves brushing your grill with someone else's brush!"

"Now see Sweetie that's where you're wrong, I'm not using just someone's tooth brush I'm using my baby's bending down, waiting on me to plant a wet one on his cheeks. If you love me then it doesn't matter now does it?"

"Me love you isn't that some shit but it was written all over my face."

"Look Mi as he sat me down as though he was Saint Nick himself and I was seven years old. Mimi you know that I have mad love for you. If it's love or not, I'm not sure but you drowning me. See I never really let a female get close to me but with you it was like I couldn't control it. I know that people think that we don't have feelings or fall in love. It may take us a while but when we do fall we fall hard. One thing you have to understand is that, these few months been real and it was all I ever needed. Even though I'm hard in the streets even Superman gets tired and just needs a rest. I want to be able to take a two week vacation without all the phone calls, no drama and definitely no one that even resembles a fiend. Everyone knows that Gangsta need love too!

On another note baby, you have to be prepared for whatever and know that whatever I do in my life of sin, you have to have my back because I have yours. I will die for you Mikkala and that's my word."

I knew that the phone call had something to do with all this emotion that was flowing out his mouth. I don't think that I had ever had a man to show his real side so cautiously. At that very moment Miami taught me a valuable lesson; even the hardest nigga's have feeling too and I couldn't do anything but respect that.

"Alright then beautiful, I guess it's time that you see The King's Palace."

"Excuse me" in an attempt to catch him off guard. Don't you mean soon to be Our Palace?"

"Damn Ma you got it, so get dressed" smacking my ass and then watching it jiggle.
We jumped in the shower and he was dressed in less than fifteen minutes. I was taking a little longer to dazzle up and you know flawless was my middle name. By the time I came out the bathroom Miami had poured a Mimosa and rolled a Vega.

"Now you know you could have stayed in the bathroom and gotten dressed, instead of bouncing through here all naked and shit." I was sure his dick was on the verge of getting hard but I was trying to hurry to the Palace.