CHAPTER 9- Pay Backs A Bitch

It was getting dark outside and I was getting hungry so I thought that we could fire up the grill baby.

"Okay but we gone have to go to the Piggly Wiggly for the meat and too buy another propane and get the food because I gave that old one to mama."

"Call A, and let them know that we firing up the grill and that they need to stop and get some drinks. That Nigga owe me anyway."

"Hell yeah and Cookie gave me three grams the other day." Down at the Wiggly I couldn't decide on what I wanted with everything looking so good I had a taste for everything. Miami said he was craving steak so we ended up with steak, shrimp and baked potatoes, salad and asparagus. My stomach was rumbling in so many different ways that by the time we reached the register, I had added cookie dough, M&M's and apple pie.

While Miami was out loading up the Hummer, I spotted that punk ass Koolad with his back biting ass. This fool was like a Soap Opera contrary to the fact that all he did was start shit and never had anything to back it up. Everyone said he had been in hide out after everyone found out he was the Block Snitcher.

When the cards where all laid out it was told that he was the first person trying to set Meeks up. Once everything went bad and Meeks was still free at that time to walk the streets, Koolad became a toe tag. Meeks sliced him up pretty good when he did find him but as you can see, he still walking and talking shit.

"Baby you ready, we need something else?"

"Nah, everything is good" turning my attention from Koolad to Miami.

By the time we pulled up Aja and Kilo was already there. "Why didn't you use the key?"

"For one thing you didn't tell me too and for another we knew that you wouldn't be long.

"We went into the kitchen to season the meat while they started the grill out back.

"A" you won't believe who I saw at the store girl?"

"Nah who Aja snarled giving me a fucked up look?" "That bitch ass Koolad. He was with some black ass girl and another chick."

"Oh that must be his sister that's home from Penn State and you telling me this because of what?"

I knew that Aja couldn't stand the sight of him and that made her perfect for the deal.

"On the real I was thinking that he could be just who we need to take the fault for the issue."

"Since Black knows what really happened then he would have to be the first one silenced. Whatever it was outside that the guys were talking about made Miami come and ask me what was the real deal on Black and Meeks. I knew that Black hadn't called Miami or Coojo to let them know what was going on.

Coojo was Miami's grain of salt and pretty much the only one that knew the inside of his game. It puzzled me that he didn't figure that out until he got with Kilo. I took a deep swallow and A" jumped in and said

"well they were asking them some questions but as of now no one had seen them together."

"Yeah I hear you talking but the shit sure sounds shady to me." We all looked around at each other as I was merely focused on Kilo. Would I be wrong if I spilled his shit now or would I just have to kill his ass too?

Miami asked to speak to me outside. I was hoping that the evening didn't turn out ugly.

"Yo, baby I know that these folks gone be asking around trying to figure out who was the last person to see him alive. Plus, everyone knows that he is down with me so that give five-o a better chance at us."