Chapter 17- Is Blood Thicker than Water

The stakes were high as the search for Marcus continued. My patients began to run slow but things on the other hand were good and Miami would be home in three weeks and it was time to prepare. Coojo was still playing it cool even though he knew that it was only a matter of time before he would have Meeks head in a bag. Aja had started mingling with Coojo and that had giving him more of an edge than anything. I had a lot of shit to do in a short amount of time to do it. I also wanted to show Coojo my appreciation for everything he had done for me. I had been good on cash since the night I saw Traci at the club. She was always letting me use her gold card and even buying some groceries for her stash every now and then. We had a mutual agreement saying that I would keep my mouth close about her and Cookie. Which, since I hated Marcus wasn't hard to do. The other was making sure to throw her a little extra weight to her groceries every now and then. Her gold card came in handy when shopping for Miami and I. His wardrobe was banging and then some. My grinding was so hard even at nine months that I missed my last week visit with Trechterra and had to reschedule.

"Bottom Bitch, my bottom bitch", I knew the ring tone was Traci. I was hesitant at first until around the forth ring when I realized I needed the down payment for the house. Although I was big it was all breast and belly. This baby had me stacked something sexy. Nothing had spread so my figure was still curvy. Traci thought my body was beautiful the day we went to the spa so I used what she saw to get what I wanted. By any means right? "Hey Boo?"

"What it do Mi you good?"

"Yeah I was just about to take a nap. What's up with you?"

"Nothing was going to do a little shopping but you get your beauty rest and I will call you later."

"Okay I'll talk to you later." I lied after she hung up I dialed the Mortgage company to check my status. I owed twelve thousand on the fifty thousand I agreed on. Even through all this I needed more because this was not enough to keep Miami out the game.

"Hey Mi, I heard Coojo call up to me. I just talked to your Moms and she said Carlos goes to court on Thursday." He stopped at the door way of the bedroom. "Do you think he will make it home in time?"

"I don't know" as I walked from the closet

"He should call tonight and you can tell him then." I hate that our last visit was cut short because of the riot. I didn't get to talk much. Coo had so much to catch him up on.

"Damn I needed to call Traci back and tell her never mind I was game. I knew she wouldn't mind the change anyway."

"I've been meaning to ask you what was up with that anyway?"

"What you mean?"

"Traci, come on you know what I mean."

"Boy hell no it's just that you and Aja been tied up all up under each other and I was bored." I wasn't trying to go there with Coo because I needed that money and wasn't going to let his words discourage me. Now what you need to be worried about is meeting Villain with that shipment. He says it's straight from the Columbians." "How much you need for the house?"

"Twelve why?"

"I don't want you fucking with that broad so I will give you the money."

"No Coo you have given me too much as it is and I can't let you do that."

"Look Mi the only reason why I'm trying to stop you is because I think Traci fucking with that Yayo. He grabbed me by the arm. Mi the shit makes you hallucinate and she could flip at any moment. The only reason I'm telling you this is because I love you Ma and I can't fail you know. If she does something to you, you know I'm going to have to kill her. On the cool I'm trying real hard not to keep putting bodies on my hands. Mi I will give you the money just please don't" I could see by the look in his eyes and he was serious.