Changes Done.

'If there's one thing we all need to stop doing, it's waiting around for someone else to show up and change our lives. '

Agreed.

Here I am in the principal's office, standing with my head bowed down feeling guilty as ever for everything I've done.

I'm in for calling 'The Bitch' a Homosexual. What else can you figure when a person randomly shows up and slaps your arse?

Apparently, it's not about being called a "lesbo"...It's about the way I said it.

I regret for regretting my actions... Intolerance has a limit.
Taking this to the principal? What grade are we in? 5? Really?

Here I am...sulking in my own disgrace and self-loath.

"Hey...get over it." Said Meg.

Meg was a friend I didn't mention before. We shared a single class together and had a rather tight bond with each other. She had dark brown eyes and a chubby face. I loved the dimples that showed when her smile was genuine. She has...I could say, issues.
Anger Issues.

"Shut up...you caused half the problem by making it physical"I said.

"What? She could go about and flaunt that you called her homo and she when she calls literally everyone else a homo in private?" Whether it was worth it was a question I could ponder for ages.
"She deserved it."

"She fractured her nasal-bone and tore her cartilage! It was unnecessary."

"That'll teach her to mess with us."

Us...It was amazing that she used it that way.

I never thought I'd have friends...I never believed the concept.

We owe it to ourselves to live the greatest life that we're capable of living, even if that means that we have to be alone for a very long time.

Right?