Small Talk.

He stood at my door...I was in my PJs, embarrased.

"You could've called", I said.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise then." , Said he.

He was definetly my Aiko.

I invited him in we both retired to the couch simultaneously. He had bought my favourite game with him. Damn this guy knew how to cheer me up.

"God of war?"

"HELL YEAH!"

I logged onto the PS4 and inserted the disk.

The intro screen popped up, with its bright red colours brightening up the room, and my mood.
Kratos, the protagonist of the game was my favourite, since he killed people.

--------------------------------------------------------

I eventually had to turn it off...According to Fräsher, I couldn't handle my failure properly.
Guilty.

Fräsher then proceeded to take back his disk from the console and switch it off.

I knew what was coming next.

He sat down next to me, invading my personal space...a little more than usual.

"What happened today?" He asked.

"I...I...just ... Remembered...", I fluttered.

"Hey, it isn't your fault. And you know it." , He said while holding my hand.

"Yeah, but I find myself guilty. And it hurts me that I can't explain my reasons to them."

"They don't need to know. And hey, I'm here for you." He leaned in for a hug, trying extremely hard to console me.

"Sure...but, you very well know it was because of me...Aiko." I said, pushing him aside.

"Aiko's dead...And I'm okay with it." His expression hardened. He leaned away. I knew he was tearing up. He couldn't face me.

"It was all my fault"

I felt the immediate need to blame it on myself. It was, my fault after all.

"It was a chemical accident. Arson tends to blow up things. ", He proclaimed, taking his leave.

"See you later"

I couldn't help but stare blankly at him as he left and closed the door behind him.

"And who got the arson?" , I mumbled to myself.

"Me. "