The Story.

"Aiesh...You write horrible", said Fräsher.
"Horrible's an understatement." Rachel exclaimed.
"I could point out many, many , many grammatical errors in there...but it would take me approximately 2.8 days to do so...so I'd rather keep them to myself. Note that they do leave me traumatised though.", proclaimed Sheh.

"Sure, that's not mean at all." I said.

Here's the real deal.
I'm Abby. I'm a 16 year old shcizophrenic ( shhh....nobody knows yet!). I'm pessimistic and well....apparently not creative as much.

"As much as I know you...you could write better" said Fräsher.

Fräsher was my German friend...the reason I'm telling you this is because he had this thick Germanic accent.
He was the definition of perfection. He had a sharp jawline, dark brown hair and two hazel - couloured irises?....if that's a word. His smile would melt my heart. I tried to center Aiko as him...since he was my crush.
Being the person I am, he already knows that.

"Honey, you're good...but damn that's bad, it's very abrupt...don't you think? You're jumping from one point to the other so fast, if you're gonna publish it on any platform.....your story's gon' go downhill, Hella fast, Shreya said so too."

Rachel was my personal fav. She was an interesting human being. She had a very philosophical way of thinking and was an amazing person. She was chubby, had brown hair and you'd get lost in her deep green eyes, Sad she wore black tinted contacts. She was a curvy person and could write amazing. You'd give her one sentence and get back a two page essay in return.

Shreya was another big person in my life. I adored her. She was a newbie and I didn't know much about her...but oh! How I loved her. She had this amazing curly jet black hair, bright blue eyes and the confusing this was that she was chubby...yet she had a well defined jawline. Like how??!! She was thin..and amazing at dance. She'd get so passionate when you'd even talk about a sideway step.
She recently tore her minesca...yea, minesca...it's the membrane that joins the knee bones. She just haaaadddd to do them splits.

"I agree with Rachel...in my opinio-"
"No one. Cares!", Cut Rachel.

I couldn't help but smile. Sheh and Rachel had such an enimity against each other.

Sheh was an analytic Indian. Those two words together equals annoying prick...but he was cute in his own way. I liked hanging out with Sheh. He had dull grey eyes, same as mine. He had a bit of a beard, heh...it looked awful and he was told that a billion times, you can't really kill the obsession between a guy...scratch that... An Indian guy and his beard.
He was a damn smartass...still...fun to hang out with.

And I was...a depressed soul. I lost interest in almost everything but I couldn't express it to any of them. Hurting their hearts meant losing a lifetime of mine. I couldnt afford it.
I loved them...all, equally.
Fräsher, a bit extra.