Flashbacks

The night that followed was haunted by Aiko. I could almost sense him in my dreams and I was ambushed by my own memories and experiences with him. 

I remember the kiss. I felt my lips quiver every time I thought about it. He was the first...and will probably be the last. In the condition I am now, I can't even vaguely anticipate if I'll ever be in a relationship again. The follow-up is always horrendous.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. The short hand was on 2. I couldn't sleep. My mind wouldn't stop replaying the evening's episode. Frasher tearing up was the last thing I wanted. 

What was Aiko to Fräsher? 

It remained a mystery to me, how he ever fell for me. See what it led him to? It killed a part of him.

His other side was with me always...as a friend. Although Aiko's entity was entirely disintegrated, Fräsher remained. 

I wanted to sob. I couldn't. Knowing that I was the person who killed Aiko, left me feeling no emotion. I couldn't get over the time we spent together, and how I changed him. 

Who knows what he'll be next? How he'll change? 

I've known him since his early years. We've been together long enough...about 3 years to be exact. I never thought I could hurt him that way. I did. 

A part of me believes that he still loves me. 

A part of me thinks otherwise.

I wonder if I'm like him. 

Split.