Hey

Y/'s P. O. V.

"I hate you so much!" I screamed at whoever was sitting in my left. A tall idiot about a height of a 6 foot 5 fucktard.

"Not my fault your shit at this game!" He yelled and I found myself wheezing through.

"Cmon we gotta go outside. You need a life seriously" Wildcat aka Tyler , my retard pig friend.

"Bro I don't need no life I have games." I smirked and he dragged my ass out of the front door towards the nearest car.

"Get in, we're going to see nogla aka David and lui aka lui calibre."

"Alright.. Who else is coming along?" I asked curious.

"Vanoss aka Evan Fong." Just the name itself got me mad. The thought about Evan makes me gag inside. He's the biggest cunt since young.

My dad would always like him and bring him over to the house for, Thanksgiving , Christmas and some other bullshit festive season.

He was a dickhead. Almost treated me like shit. Pranked me, took my fuckin spotlight. Thank God we we're in different families.

I would've kicked his ass back to Canada right now. But I would always fiight with him and it was fun cause I'd always win. He was a scrawny dude.

Its been years since I've seen that bitch. Can't even count. I'd say I missed him but Im not that kind.

"Alright we are here." Tyler smiles looking at the huge mansion. "Who lives here?" I asked shocked.

"Evan does. Made YouTube his career a-" I cut him off.  "I made a channel and earn more than him. I dont spend on looking lavish. I prefer just looking at the little things in life. Plus I have more subs hmph." I laugh and he chuckles.

"That's the difference between both of you." He walked towards the house and I smiled waving if off.

"Evan we're here. Got a special guest here" Tyler sang and I see the boys run down the steps and see me.

"Y/n!" They all screamed and jumped on top of me maikng me fall. I giggled hugging them all. "Wow y'all grew up!" I sighed and see delirious my good bud come up to me.

"Hey y/n missed you so much!" I hugged him and everyone went quiet. I already knew who it was.

"Careful , don't wanna let Ms. Clumsypants trip and fall. She may break a limb." A deep voice came from behind them. Theres no way he sounded..this..hot.

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward. "And I'll break your dick.. on purpose" I smirked. I turned around and there he was.

My jaws dropped. The skinny and ugly evan I once knew was now built and actually looked hot.. Wtf am I even saying?! Holy shit..He got buffed up.

"Come here." He smiled and hugged me. I was confused. Why was he so kind? I sunk onto him as he pulled me into a hug. He smells good..fuck.

"It's actually good to see you.." He bit his lips and fumbled with his hair. I clench my fists and smiled. FUCK Fuck fuck.

I have a weakness when guys bite their lips. For some reason it's hot even when he does it.

"Uh y/n..?" Craig aka miniladd called out and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yea?" I cleared my throat and vanoss seemed to notice.

"Lets not make shit awkward and let's get out of here. Go to some restraurant. We can catch up more there." Cartoonz aka Luke spoke up.

"Sure.. Wh-here-s the uh.. Bath-room?" I stuttered nervously like an idiot. "Up the stairs to your left." vanoss smirked looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck fuck fuckk!!" I made my way up and I got pushed in by someone. I turn around and instantly backed up.

"What the-!.. Evan?!" I hit the wall and he smirks and I frown obviously. I'm literally being cornered.

"Why so nervous y/n? Didn't expect what you we're gonna see?" He licks his lips and I chuckle. Fuck that was hot.. What am I.. Tf.

"Let's not discuss about this here.. In a bathroom, evan fuck off.." I pushed him off and smile to myself.

"Hey cake!" I perked up at the nickname and turn behind."I want you later.." I smile at him and give him a thumbs up rolling my eyes.

He follows behind me and everyone smirks. "Why we're you guys taking so long? Fucking in the bathroom?" Brian asks and my face grew red.

"You wish.. Let's just fucking go already" I walked pass them and got into my beauty aka Lamborghini.

I see the door open beside me and I stare concerned. "I drive alone get your own car!" I shout and evan sits in the passenger. Since it's only a 2 seater vehicle.

"Evan what are y-". "Start the car. I'm not going anywhere." That's all he said and I sigh deeply with regret.

"So.. Why come after um let's see, its been 17 years 3 months and 28 days."
I looked at him and abruptly stopped the car.

"Evan i.." I didnt know what to say. "Its fine..i didnt come see you once too..Mabye its all the fights and hate..huh?."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.." I grip the wheel. I hope he meant that but i doubt it. "I'm sorry too.. Hope we could restart.but that doesn't change me from still making fun of you."

"That's alright...don't go too far or I'll fuck you up."he then runs his hands caressing through my thigh.

"Your tiny arms don't work on me no more cake..." I move his hand away and relax. "Don't pull off any moves." I warn and he looks away biting his lower lip.

"No promises."

Evans P. O. V.

This girl.. The ugly sober kid from my shit class now looked like a fucking star. Everything about her was perfect. I meant everything.

My heart actually pounded when I first saw her. I wanted to kiss her. Apologize for everything I've done. I made her life miserable.

Bullied her badly. Embarrassed her. She did the same to me too. I even caused her to go to the hospital once.

I fell in love with the shitbag when she was 16. The time where I builled her. I knew thats messed up but.. God.

I love her. She doesn't lack anything. I was so immature back then. I left everything behind.

She used to come to my hockey games. She would sulk her face and eat popcorn and I threw my hockey stick at her face.

Good memories.

While she kept driving I looked at her features. Sharp jaw line as usual. Her dark brown eyes. Pink lips. God I wanted to kiss them when I pinned her in the bathroom.

I did change. For the good. For her.