Part 1

AN: Inspired by the movie ONCE, my favorite romantic movie ever. Hindi siya kagaya nung movie pero yung first part ipinattern ko dun sa movie. Not alyden but JB fic, para kasing mas bagay yung characters sa kanila.

You left the biggest scar in my heart.

43. My forty-third note.

I'm here at Aly's Cafe as usual. Most of my time has been spent here. Not just because I love the coffee and the food. I also love the feel of the place. There's something about this place that makes you feel warm and comfortable enough to share your secrets. I guess, their 'Whisper on the Wall' fits the place perfectly.

Whisper on the Wall. I thought it was silly. Sounds like a title of a horror film. But since...since that happened, it actually helped me. Well, technically, it's still helping me.

It's this wall on the left side corner where anyone is allowed to stick notes in. Not just any note but specifically 'note that you wish to say to someone' or 'note that you wish you'd have said to someone'. So basically, those notes are the 'whispers' of sentiments and feelings one chose to remain unsaid. It's cathartic. And as I said helpful, no need to go see a therapist just to pour out your emotion. See? free therapy right here.

So I've written 43 notes in a span of 9 months. It's been a year since this mini project started. I guess there are a lot of people who prefer writing to a wall than actually talking to the person, just like me.

Are we cowards for wanting to hide behind this big wall? Or are we brave for letting our loved ones live without the baggage our words could mean? It doesn't matter, at the end of the day, it was the choice that we made...to turn our feelings into whispers...

Reading them is as interesting as writing them. Knowing other people feels the same as me, somehow eases the pain, the loneliness. I love the feelings each one exudes. The longing in every curve of the letters, the anger and the pain in every scribble. But it isn't always sad, some have the ecstasy of a first kiss or the contentment of a new love found. I found each one quite interesting.

Grabe, nung una kitang nakita jiririts ako sayo, pero nung makilala kita kiligers na ko sayo, wewewew

Haha, that one's funny. Parang high schooler lang ang nagsulat. It's ridiculous but who am I to judge? Anyone is entitled to feel what they feel.

Bakit ikaw pa? Bakit sa bestfriend ko pa. Tanga talaga ng pusong to, di marunong pumili.

Poor fellow, if only hearts could be taught.

You asked me not to forget you..I promised, I won't remember anything else.

Hmm, scented silver note...and quite tragically beautiful. I actually felt the pain in those words. Nasad naman ako para sa kanya.

Loving someone secretly-

My reading was cut off when I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Hi." I look to my left and saw a girl waving at me.

"Uhm, hello? Maglalagay ka ba ng note? Sorry kung nakaharang ako. I'll just go."I told the girl and just returned to my table. Napatagal ata yung pagtayo ko dun sa wall, medyo napasarap ako sa pagbabasa.

"Hi again."I looked up and there she is again.

"Hello again? Is there something I could help you with?" I asked. I looked at my outfit and then to the outfit of the service crew. Baka kasi kakulay yung damit ko at napagkamalan ako nitong waitress or something. Well, nakawhite naman ako at blue naman ang uniform nila so it's either may ibang kailangan sakin to o color blind sya. I'd go for the first one.