Baby Don't Cry...

I turn around with my eyebrows up, eyes as wide as they can be, and my jaw just suddenly dropped to the floor.

There she was.

A beautiful young woman who i basically dedicated my life to!

Her hair was in a ponytail which was curly. And she also had a fringe which curled at the end of it too.

Her hair was a beautiful blonde colour which was glowing in the sunlight.

Her eyes were dark brown and you could hardly tell the difference between the pupil and the bit outside the pupil. As shiny as the night sky...

She had thick eyeliner, just as she always does. And her lipstick was a bright red colour which made her hair stand out.

Dont even make me go on about her figure.

Anyway, back to what happened.

I basically just stood there for about 5 minutes just staring into her gorgeous eyes. She stared at me and smiled so nicely! You clould see she was happy!

- Izzy... Hello earth to Izzy...? Look who's standing infront of you! Well shes coming closer! And closer! And closer!! IZZY-

I suddenly snapped out of my daydreaming as i saw Iggy approaching me with a massive smile on her face!

She gave me a massive hug. It was tight and warm.

I couldnt believe it! Just as i dreamed of.

"My niece is so gorgeous!"

"Thank you! I.. Erm... oh my gosh" i broke into tears. Basically embarassed myself infront of Iggy Azalea. Well now my aunt.

"Awww! Dont cry please, i love you so much you'll make me cry.." She said it so sweetly and i could see a tear dropping down her face.

We sat down on my bed but as soon as she sat down i couldnt help it but hug her one more time.

"Im speechless im so sorry, i just love you so much, and your music inspires me so much! I dreamed of meeting you nearly every night and its happening right now! I just cant.." I broke into tears again..

Im such a cry baby, but once again, it is Iggy Azalea so who wouldnt cry?

She said "thankyou so much, this means so much to me. I couldnt wait to meet you. My beautiful niece who i only saw on pictures for the last 14 years" as she wiped my tears.

We had a chat about why my mum didnt tell me this before.

She explained, I listened.
We kept on talking for another hour or so...