Finally

Izzy's POV:

I woke up and saw her.

She had tears in her eyes which soon dripped down her face. She cared so much! But shouldnt she be at the concert or something?

"IZZY!" Iggy exclaimed as she ran towards me and hugged me so tight. "Promise me never ever ever ever to walk anywhere alone please!" She continued.

"I promise." I hugged her so tight and my eyes started to fill with tears.

We finally let go and i saw mum run in. "Mum!!" I tried to get up but i couldn't. My right leg felt so weak,I couldnt even move it.

"Baby!" She yelled as she hugged me, "are you okay?" She looked at all my bruises and cuts.

"Yeah im... No not really" i chuckled. "I cant stand up.."

"Suprise!" Nick walked in, he acted really cool and even twirled around, which made me laugh!

"Nick! Woooow!" I was speechless, he was even funnier in person! I think i like him already :). He came up to me and we hugged.

"Well this wasnt a really good way to meet you but... I guess its better than not meeting you at all" everyone laughed. I could see why Iggy was in love with him now. She came up to him and they sat down as he put his arm around her.

Mum was talking to the doctor about something, but i didnt really take any notice of it. I was too busy talking to the lovebirds.

I uncovered my leg and had a quick glance at it. It was all bruised with tire marks on it, I could barely move it. I had bruises on my other leg and arms and a few cuts on my face. Not big ones or anything.

Mum stopped talking to the doctor now. "Since you're improving Izzy, you should be out by tomorrow afternoon! But... You'll have to either be on a wheelchair or crutches. The choice is yours? Oh and other good news is that you dont have to go to school for the next few weeks after the holidays!" She smiled.

I smiled back at her.

-no school for me oh yess!!-

"Oh yess!!! oops, i wasnt meant to say that out loud hahaha" we all laughed.

As the night went on, everyone told me what was going on for the past 2 days. The fact that i was on the news shocked me a lot XD. Oh and Beth and Zoë came to visit! I saw their card that they brung from my whole form wishing me all the best:). Im glad Iram and Brit were fine too. But best of all, Iggy and Nick didnt leave me alone for even a minute when i was 'asleep'.

"Thankyou..." I murmured.

"Anything for our baby niece" Iggy smiled as she handed me a packet of skittles, "here, i bet you're hungry!" She gave me a cheeky grin, i love skittles!

We all sat and talked untill the sun went down and the moon rose up.

"Right baby, i need to go i have work tomorrow morning, and they wont let me miss it" she looked down guilty, "but i'll come pick you up straight after work! Good night" she gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek and waved to us all.

*yaaaaaaawwnnnnn*

"ooo i guess someones tired" she ran her fingers through my hair, "We're tired too, i guess we'll talk tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, im really tired" i laid my head gently on the pillow.

"G'night" both of them said at the same time. "Jinx!" Nick yelled, "HA! You cant talk till tomorrow morning! Aaah, this is going to be relaxing" he was only teasing, it was pretty funny.