Wild Ones

****

(The day before the departure)

Izzy's POV:

"Mum where did you put my new flip flops?" I shouted from upstairs. I was packing for tomorrow, as you have probably gathered.

"Under my bed still in their box" she shouted back.

I went to go get them and packed them in my massive suitcase. We're setting off to spain tomorrow morning at 10am, so tonight Iram, Beth and Zoë are all sleeping over. Oh and we're going to a South African restaurant with Iggy and nick.

All three of them are really excited! And im really excited aswell! Iram hasnt met Iggy and Nick yet, so im just waiting to see what her reaction will be like.

I packed everything including: my toothbrush, clothes, toiletries, underwear and socks, swimming costumes and chargers for my phone and camera. Its gonna be pretty warm so im only packing light stuff.

"Theyre all gonna start coming in about 2 hours so you better tidy your room up!" Mum shouted. It was such a mess.

"Okay chill woman" i said, hoping she didnt hear. And she didnt. I quickly tided my stuff up. Well i shoved them under my bed, because thats what i call tidying.

"Done" i whispered to myself. I went on my phone and talked to them 3 for a while.

Iram:

•right im getting on the bus noww cant wait see ya there!!!

"Mum! Irams set off now so when she knocks just tell her to come upstairs with her stuff okay?" I shouted, im so excited! Even for tonight!

Me, Beth and Zoë were in a multichat so we could all talk together. They've both set off now, since theyre going in the same car. After a while, Iggy sent me a text saying:

Heyy! How are you all doin? Excited for tonight? We'll pick you all up at about 5 since we've booked the table at 5:30.

See ya tonight love youuuu xoxoxox

Oh yeah!! This made me even more excited! Nandos with my best friends and my favourite person in the whole world!! Oh and her boyfriend!

DING DONG

My doorbell rang and my mum opened the door, i could hear Irams voice. Her and my mum both had a chat downstairs and then she came upstairs.

"Heyy!" I grabbed my crutch, stood up and hugged her. "Just put your bag beside the couch" i pointed out and she did.

"Hows your leg?" She asked, as she sat on the couch next to me.

"Could be better but its alright" i laughed. We talked for a bit about whats gonna happen tonight and stuff.

"AND THEN IM GONNA MEET IGGY AZALEA" her voice turned into a loud screatch!

"Yeah! Shes gonna love you" we both laughed as we heard the doorbell ring again. "Beth and Zoe are here!"

We heard them talking to my mum for a bit and then they came upstairs. "Heyy!" They both said, its like they're twins or something.

"Hiyaa just dump your bags near the couch" i pointed, then they sat down. "We're going to Nandos in about an hour" i gave a massive grin. Beth's face just lighted up, she loves Nandos.

"Oh yess!" She exclaimed. We started talking about random stuff untill we heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" i shouted.

And in the room came a beautiful, tall, blonde lady dressed in white, loose pants which had images of golden chains on it. Those 'you can look but you cant touch' kind of pants. Also she wore a tight, white crop top and had golden jewelery on. Her hair was perfectly straight and her make up made her eyes stand out.