Day 2 - Relaxation

Nick's POV:

"Aaaahh loving this weather baby" i murmured and laid my hand around Iggy.

"Why you up so early...?" She moaned and turned around. Well i dont blame her, we couldnt get to sleep last night. It was 30+ degrees in the apartment.

I quietly got up on my feet, put my sandals on, took the spare key to the girls room and sneaked in. No one noticed me, they slept like they havent slept for a month or something!

I opened the curtains and shouted "RISE AND SHINE GIRLS!!!"

Their faces were a picture, seriously.

"Are you mad?!" Someone shouted, i couldnt tell who it was, they all sounded the same in the mornings. Grumpy and just basically girls in the morning.

"Nick close the curtains!!! Havent you got anything to do?!!" Oh, i knew who this was. Moody Izzy.

"Aww is Izzy moody?" I teased whilst quickly taking the cover off her, "Izzys gonna kill me now!" I stuck my tounge out and ran out, she ran after me. But i think ive seriously done a huge mistake.

So she runs after me and me being stupid, is standing right infront of the pool. I think you know what happens next.

S

P

L

A

S

H

!

"IZZY IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

Izzy's POV:

"Oops" i quickly looked back and ran into Iggy's room. "IGGY HES GONNA KILL ME" i hid under the cover and laughed so hard to myself.

"Whats happening?" She was so confused. And then Nick came in... "NICK! What happened?! You're soaking!" She shouted and then burst out laughing, i kept peeking at them.

Then Nick tried to come in, totally soaking. His pants were soaking and his sandals made a squeak everytime he walked. "Ermm dont think so babes" she laughed and pushed him outside.

"Come on! Are you serio-" then she shut the door on him. Be both laughed so much! Nick tried to do puppy eyes and he even kneeled on his knees.

"Ermm we'll let you in if you admit women are the best people in the world..." Iggy demanded whilst crossing her arms and winked at me. "Aaaaand that im the best girlfriend in the world" she added.

"Aaaaaand that youre gonna get us all ice creams today" i added and crossed my arms.

"Alright alright" he mumbled. And he did what we asked him. "Can i come in now?... Pleaseee" he tried to do puppy eyes again, it was quite funny.

"Shall we let him in?" I asked Iggy

"Hmmm well hes gonna get us ice cream so i guess so!" We both laughed and opened the door.

"ALRIGHT GIRLS PAYBACK!!!" Nick yelled as he ran into the room and hugged us both.

"NICK!!! My pijamas are wet!!!!!" Iggy yelled, but then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you really" they started making out. It was so awkward, so i kind of snook out of the room and went into my and the girls room.

Zoë's POV:

Nick woke us up, but its okay. Well... Nick and Izzy kind of dissappeared after they ran after eachother.

"Did you guyes see what happened?!" Izzy barged in and jumped on her bed.

"Nope but first of all, why are you soaking wet?!" I asked her, her hair was wet and so was a bit of her t-shirt.