Day 1 - DEPARTURE!!

Izzy's POV:

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Turn it off" Zoë moaned. I slowly opened my eyes, turned the alarm off and stared at the ceiling for 2minutes.

"GUYES!!!!" I immeadietly shot up and shook the other three sleeping beauties by their shoulders! "TODAY TODAY TODAY!!!!" I took their covers off them.

"What are you doing get off" Iram groaned. Shes moody in the morning.

I got my crutches and went to the bathroom and sorted myself out. As i walked out, the other three were all stood up and saying how excited they were! I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms "so you're all not moody anymore eyy?" I teased and raised my eyebrow at them.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WE'RE GOING TO SPAIN TODAY!!!" Beth shouted as she threw everything on the floor. "Ermmm... I'll just go pick that up" she mentioned as we all laughed.

"We have to get ready" Zoë mentioned.

"But what am i gonna wear?!" Iram asked. She took her bag and started going through her clothes.

"I thought you said you're gonna be organised for today?" Beth teased.

"Well i'll leave you guyes to it and i'll go get changed myself" i smiled, got my clothes that i prepared the night before and went into the bathroom downstairs.

I knew exactly what i was gonna wear for today. A turquoise short jumpsuit with flowers on which were white and different shades of blue, a turquoise and white loom band that i made, my new light blue vans and a white bow to top it off. I decided to leave my hair natural so i just brushed through it and clipped my bow on the right side of my head. It all matches my crutches. I put some thin eyeliner and lip balm on and went into the room.

Everyone was ready and sat down with their bags and suitcases. "Ready!" They all exclaimed.

"Me too! Lets go downstairs and have some breakfast" I suggested

Iggy's POV:

"Nick! You got everything?" I needed to make sure. Hes so forgetful.

"Yea im sure i do" he looked confident.

"Passport?"

"Oh ermm yeah wait i need the toilet..." Yep. He forgot the passport. I hope the girls are ready so we dont have to wait long.

"Okay im done lets go" he grabbed me from the back, kissed my neck and pulled my hand towards the car. He shut the boot and opened the door for me, "my princess" he sat me down.

"Hahaha since when?" I teased and winked at him. He just rolled his eyes at me and sat next to me. We forgot to book the limo for this morning so we decided to get the car.

It takes an hour from our hotel to Izzy's place. So to make time fly, we put on the radio. Problem came on, Nick was rapping to it. Or should i say, tried to. "You'll never be as good as me baby" i held his hand and winked at him.

"Oh you wanna bet!" He squeezed my hand. Other songs came on too, they werent really my type of songs but i still sang along.

"Well this is gonna be a looong drive..." I sighed and gently closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

Izzy's POV:

"Have you all had enough to eat? Remember you're not gonna eat untill you get to the hotel.." Mum asked. We all nodded.

"Yeah we've had enough, dont worry im sure Iggy wont starve us!" I joked.

"Hahaha! Talking about Iggy..." Mum hinted. I heard a beep coming from outside.