Just a Day Out!

****

(3 days later)

Izzy's POV:

I woke up and tried to stand up but no chance. My leg was still bruised and i couldnt move it as much, but it got better. I basically had to hop on one leg if i forgot my crutches somewhere, its soooo fun!

Iggy and Nick have been popping in and out and we've been out in town and stuff. We tried to go to the park but Iggy was too noticable, but it was pretty fun anyway! Nick fell off the swing which was HILARIOUS! XD

I hopped over to get my crutches and went downstairs. It was only me, my brother and my dad in the house. Anyway, there was some pizza left from yesterday so i ate that and sat on the couch. I got a text from Iggy saying:

Heyy! Wanna go holiday shopping with us? We were gonna go to a theme park today but its raining so.. Plans ruined :L. Ly loadss xoxoxo

I texted mum to tell her that i'm gonna be with Iggy, so she doesnt have to worry. I text Iggy back saying:

Yeah of course! Just pick me up whenever im bored anyway. Love you too xoxoxo

So i walked upstairs and got changed into: black leggings, a tight black vest top and a red checked long sleeved top. To top it up i clipped a red checked bow at the back of my hair and put on my red vans. Its not much but its only to go shopping, i guess.

I got my crutches and went downstairs. As i was getting down the stairs i heard the doorbell go. "Come in!"

"Heyyy! Wooaaahhh be careful on there!" Nick ran in, picked me up and laid me down on the sofa.

"I was managing you know!" I chuckled as i got up and gave Nick a hug. "Wheres Iggy?"

"Shes coming she was asleep on the way here" he rolled his eyes. Then she finally came in.

"Iggyy!!" I tried to run to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Morning princess! Are we all ready?" She asked whilst grabbing nick's hand and led us to the car. Nick opened the door for me so i sat in the back seat and waited for them two. Iggy turned to me and said, "so have you chosen anyone to go with yet?"

"Yeah, sorry i forgot to tell you. I've chosen Beth, Zoë and Iram. You know two of them already dont you?"

"Yea we loved em, good choice" Nick butted in and clicked his fingers. We were about 15minutes away from the shopping centre.

He turned the radio up on really loud and we all had a little rave;). We sung 'Drunk In Love' by Beyoncè and all sorts! Pretty fun!

As we arrived, Nick got out of the car first and opened the door for me an Iggy, "after you princesses" he bowed.

Iggy got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks!" I got up and we walked into the shopping centre. Them two were holding hands, i love it when they do that. "Look at that cute flowery jumpsuit!" We walked in and had a look.

"Its gorgeous isnt it?" Iggy exclaimed, her eyes widened. It was a strapless peach one with a black belt around it. "Ooh! And look at these shoes!" She was madly in love with them! They were black sandals on a high heel. They were really pretty!

Nick went off to the mens section and looked at straw hats, me and Iggy just laughed at him. "We should sooo get matching jumpsuits!" She suggested.

"Yeah!" My eyes widened. Me and Iggy will have matching clothes on holiday! Someone pinch me! We both got the jumpsuits and Iggy got the shoes as we went to get Nick.