Sleep Tight...

Iggy's POV:

I got changed in my usual performance clothes and sat down waiting to get my make up done. Nick was sat watching TV beside me. It was basketball, as usual.

"Hey, why dont you text Izzy and see where she is?" He said, and chucked me my phone. It landed on my thighs, "Hahahaha my amazing skills!" He put both of his arms behind his head,rested his feet on the little coffee table and laughed.

"I bet i can do that!" I winked to him and he rolled his eyes back onto the TV. I knew he was just messing. I text Izzy saying:

Hey love, just wanned to see where you guyes are? Get ready for a massive party because im in a huge mood for one! Stay safe, all of youu. See you tonight xxxxx

"Done" i ended. Then i saw my make up artist Tara coming in, so i flicked my hair out of the way, closed my eyes and waited untill shes done the magic. We had a bit of a chat about my niece and stuff. Time flew by and those 30 minutes of make up time flew by so quick!

I stood up, swiped my fringe to the side, flicked my ponytail back and stood infront of the TV. "And... What do you think?" I twirled around and gave him a cheeky look.

"Flawless babe" he got up, and hugged me from the back. We both started giggling and he started to kiss me on my neck.

"Nickyy!" I pushed him away, but we were still holding hands. "Tara spent ages doing my make up!" He twirled me around. "oh yeah, she'd kill me if i smudged even a little- Oops, i guess you'll have to do it again" he teased her and she gave him a weird glare. But nope, nothing was smudged.

"Im kinda worried"

"What about?" We both sat down as he put his arm around me.

"Izzy. She normally texts back straight after. Its been more than 30 minutes now.." I confessed.

"Dont worry about her, she's fine. Right now, i bet shes walking up laughing and giggling with her pals" you could see he tried to comfort me, i love him for that.

"Okay i hope she replies soon. I'll be back in a bit, just gonna talk to Ari" i smiled and knocked on her dressing-room door.

"Come in" she answered.

"Heyy! You ready?" I came up to her and hugged her then we both sat down.

"Of course! I cant wait! woooow you look gorgeous! Only half an hour untill i come on, i have butterflies in my stomach" she added. Her voice is so soft and high pitched, i love her voice! Im really glad Problem is such a success! We both did a great job.

"Thankyou so do you!"

"Im just waiting for Tara to arrive and do my make up for tonight and then im all done!" As she said that Tara came in and set up her equipment. "Oh heyy!"

"Heyy! You ready?" She gave a warm smile.

"Okay i'll leave you two to it. See you on stage sweet!" I waved and went out. When i went in the lounge room, Nick and Simon were sat down laughing at some program called 'You've Been Framed!' "Hey boys, what you watching?" I asked as i sat down next to Nick.

"A piss funny program! Look hahahhaha" he was laughing at some guy slipping and falling into a swimming pool. It was pretty funny i must admit!

"10 minutes till showtime!"

I got so busy with everything i forgot about the text! I immeadietly looked at my phone but there was no messege.

"Ariana Grande on stage please in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." The crowd went crazy!! No one knew Ariana was my supporting act for tonight! Anyway, back to Izzy...

"Nick im seriously worried now what if something happened to her?" I walked round and round in circles thinking what to do.

Nick turned the channel over to the news.

"A 14 year old girl has been ran over in Manchester with 2 other friends walking to the Manchester Arena just about an hour ago. All 3 of them have been reported to the hospital immeadietly-" Nick turned the TV off and ran to me.

-I need to do something!-

I just lost all my strength, i nearly fainted. Nick and Simon sat me down on the sofa and all of a sudden, Simons phone rang. He answered. It was Kalan, Izzy's mom!

"Iggy here" he handed me the phone.

"Kalan yeah?!" I prayed everything was fine and it wasnt Izzy that was hit by the car!

"Izzy's been hit by a drunk driver!! Shes in St. Bernards Hospital- i cant tell you it over the phone! Please come, she needs you!" She started crying and hung up.

I didnt know what to do?! Do i cancel this whole gig?

"Simon im sorry i need to be there" i took a coat and stormed out. Tears in my eyes. Nick followed me.

"My cars parked up at the front" he took my hand and we went to the car. Paps snapping numerous pictures of us two but i didnt care at that point. I needed to be there with Izzy. We drove as fast as we could and we got there in about 15 minutes.

I got up, slammed the door and ran inside. "I need to see her!" I exclaimed! I think the nurse knew who i wanted to visit.

"The room on the left Amethyst"

-how did she know my name?-

I stormed in and the first thing i saw was my beautiful princess laying on the hospital bed plugged into loads of machinery. All i could hear were the beeps from the heart machine. In the room there were only Kalan, and Izzy.

I broke into tears. I barely sat down and held her hand just praying she could be okay. "She'll be okay right?" I whept.

"The doctor said shes in a coma. They dont know when she'll wake up." She went out of the room to call someone.

I swept my hand on her forehead feeling all the bumps from the crash. I just hope my niece is alright. Nick came in and sat down beside me.

"Well this really isnt the way i wanned to meet her.." He held my hand and wiped away my tears. "She'll be fine baby. She'll be all up and happy again when she wakes up i promise you" he added, as he hugged me tight and rubbed my back.

Kalan came in and sat down on the other chair opposite us. "I'll have to cancel work in the morning tomorrow, i need to stay with her"

"I have some time off work now, im sure me and Nick wont mind staying with her tonight. You go and get some sleep, we'll stay"

"Thankyou so much, please ring me if anything happens" she stood up and gave both me and Nick a tight hug. "Thank you for everything guyes seriously" she waved and went.

"I'll drive over to the arena and get a few blankets and bring some food over since we're staying tonight. I'll be about 20minutes" he let go of my hand, kissed me on the cheek and had gone.

As he went i recieved a phone call from simon. "Hi Amethyst, dont worry about the gig. Ari told them the story and i think they all understand. I think we're gonna give them refunds or at least half of what they paid. But dont you worry about that. Hows your niece?"

"Im sooooo sorry simon i really needed to be here with her. Shes in a coma. I dont know when she'll wake up but hopefully soon. Me and Nick are staying here tonight.." I kept on explaining. I need to personally apologise to my fans. I'll make a video diary or something but right now, i need to focus on Izzy's health.

I got in a comfy position, held Izzy's hand so tight and whispered "Heyy it's me, if you can hear me please gimmie a sign... Sleep tight my princess. Theres plenty of suprises coming up for you..." I kissed her on her forehead and waited for Nick to come back...