First Suprise!

****

(A week later)

I woke up normally like any other day.

-YESS i have 2 weeks off school now-

And instantly i got up, made my bed, washed my face and went downstairs. Everyone was still asleep. Well it was 8:30am anyway so i dont blame them. I dont know why i got up so early actually.

-what shall i have..? I think i'll have a piece of toast since im not that hungry-

We had pizza last night, a hawaiian and a ham and mushroom pizza to share with everyone. My friend came over last night too so she had a few slices :)

I ate and went back into bed. My phone buzzed so i unlocked it and i saw a messege from Iggy saying:

Hey hun, how you doing? Your mums got a little suprise for you from me ;) Hope you like it. Nick says Hi btw hahaha, speak to you later gotta go get some sleep. Night princess love youu xoxoxoxox :*

Awww i love Iggy's messages. I wonder what suprise it is though!!!

-Wait, shall i wake my mum up? Naaah i'll have to wait or else she'll be in a bad mood before work-

I couldnt wait! I sent Iggy a text saying that my mums asleep right now but i cant wait to see the suprise! Oh, and a goodnight too ;) i never forget a goodnight.

So i just played on my phone for a bit and talked to a few friends to make time fly past. A few games of flappy bird and i'll probably respond to some fans of Iggy's on twitter. They get really happy! Its fun actually, they ask you random questions and if you could follow them and stuff. But... Theres also the 'haters' who really piss me off talking about my aunty 'wanting to be a fake black person'. Its not right. I tend to just ignore them.

Anyway, i heard someone come down the stairs. I shot up and went after them. Yep, it was my mum.

"Morning, Iggy sent me a text saying you have my suprise?" I gave her a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah, she did. Put the kettle on for me and i'll go get it for you." She went upstairs and i put the kettle on for her. I had massive butterflies in my stomach!!

She came downstairs with an envelope and handed it to me, "here, but dont scream! You'll wake your dad up!"

"I'll try not to!"

I slowly opened it and..

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

"3 TICKETS TO GO SEE IGGY AZALEA IN MANCHESTER WITH A SPECIAL SUPPORTING ACT AND 3 VIP MEET AND GREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED!

-OMG WHO AM I GONNA TAKE?! IM SEEING IGGY! FINALLY!!-

I hugged my mum and kept on thanking her "thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!"

"Dont thank me! Thank your auntie!" She laughed.

I sat down and sent Iggy a thankyou text. I cant wait to see her again! With 3 of my friends!!!

I took a few pictures and put them up on my instagram,twitter and snapchat! Cant wait!! I gotta choose quickly though since the concerts next week!