Didnt Want To Say Goodbye...

Its funny how my mum didnt even try to interrupt us with anything. But i tried not to think about that. Just focused on what Iggy was saying.

"I hope you're not mad at me and your mum for not letting you know about this before..?"

"NO!!" I yelled. "*cough* i mean, no. No way i would. I understand the reason.. I would've done the same."

"Great! Now we can get onto the propper fun! You'll meet my boyfriend and my gang and we'll hang out in LA, NYC and all sorts of places! Well if your mum says you can fly over to my place for a couple of days"

"ID LOVE TO!"

-me? Iggy? Nick? Gang? HER PLACE? am i dreaming?!-

"You look just like your mum" she said, smiling.

"Is that a good thing?" I joked

And we both laughed, she seems really nice in person. I dont get why people hate her so much?

We asked eachother a few questions like what we do, what we like and stuff like that. Then her phone rang. It was a normal, classic ringtone. I'd expect it to be one of her songs but i was wrong.

"Excuse me a minute" she whispered whilst walking out of the room.

-O M G! I just met my idol im gonna cry!! Im such a typical fangirl. I wonder who she hangs out with? I cant wait to tell the Azaleans what happened!-

The relationship between me and some azaleans is increadible! We talk on twitter, sometimes even skype eachother. But that what real friends
do:)

-i really want a picture with her... How do i ask? 'Oh Iggy can i get a selfie with you?' NO thats so cheesy!-

"sorry about that, it was my manager. I gotta get to London by tonight! So much stress."

"Does that mean you have to.. Go?" You could see the sadness in my face. Puppy eyes started and i had tears in my eyes but i knew she'd come back.

"I gotta get to the airport in an hour so i need to sweetie, im sorry. I had so much planned for u two today.."

-i think she noticed my tears-

"Dont cry darling, i'll come back definitely! But before i go, could i get a picture with you? My favourite, the one and only niece" she asked.

I obviously said yes, so we sat down.

She turned the camera towards us and held her phone infront of us so you could see both of us. We both pouted, which was pretty cute!

"Thankyou! You dont mind if i post that on my Twitter and Instagram do you?"

-THAT HAS BEEN MY DREAM!!-

"Of course not, thankyou for coming and making my dreams clme true! Love you! Best aunt i could ever ask for!"

"Cant wait to see you again! I dont wanna let you go:(" she sighed.

"Dont worry, we'll see eachother again soon, i guess" i tried comforting her. Well both of us really.

"I'll have to say goodbye, for now. Not for long though. I promise i'll come back and we'll do a lot of fun stuff when im done with work" she hugged me so tight, and i did the same. I sobbed but she wiped my tears away.

My mum came in... "Iggy the cars waiting outside. The guy said its urgent."

"Oh he can wait. Can't he see i'm spending some time with my niece for God sake! Sorry Izzy, i better go before he gets really mad..."

She had a tear dropping down he face, but you can see she wanted to hide it.

She blew a kiss, i smiled, and she went,