{1}

(*WARNING* MAY CONTAIN SWEARING)
(Evan's P.O.V)
I wake up covered in sweat...Like always. Some may say it's just a bad dream but really, it's more of my worst nightmare. I've had feelings for Jonathan for a while now but every time I dream about confessing to him it's like my worst nightmare... and I can't help that. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and go for a shower, after getting everything else sorted I sit in front of my computer like I always do. Wondering if I should use my face camera for once in my video, after a few minutes I sigh and choose not to. I begin to log in and the only one available to play with is... Jonathan... of course. Just as I turn away from the screen to decide if I should play with him or not, he messages me.

Hey, wanna play on GTA 5 with me?

(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I see that Evan is online and immediately message him, he may think I'm weird or needy... but also straightforward which is a good quality... at times. Evan replies after a minute or so saying.

Sure, you can host and I'll join you. Cool?

I smile and type back.

Sure, while I do that you can get the Skype call sorted. That alright with you?

Evan doesn't reply this time and I feel sadness overcome me until I realise that he's calling me on Skype. I answer "Hey Evan!" I half shout, happiness now washing over me. I put the game on but Evan doesn't respond to the call or to the game, "Ev...?" I start to worry.

(Evan's P.O.V)
I try to talk to Jonathan but he doesn't seem to hear me, suddenly my computer short circuits completely shutting my hardware down. I grab my phone and text, Jonathan.

My stupid computer just broke on me, going to get it fixed. Talk later though?

I read the instant reply from Jonathan

Yeah, that's cool. Hope it'll be fine. You owe me a game now though. 😂

I laugh...Loudly...

(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I hope he's fine, jeez, no response... he's probably already going to get his computer fixed then, or he's trying to avoid me. I look back at my computer screen to see that Luke (Cartoonz) is calling me, I obviously answer. "Hey Delirious, wanna play a game or some shit?" I stay quiet for a second then answered, "yeah... sure. What did you have in mind?" Luke sighs, "what's up?" I rub the back of my neck. "Evan's stuff broke on him and I was going to play a game with him but now I can't..." Luke chuckles, "you were going to play alone then I'm guessing?" I sigh deeply remembering that I told Luke I have a crush on Evan. "So what if I was?" I reply. Luke doesn't respond this time instead he just sends me an invite to play a game with him.

(Evan's P.O.V)
I finally get home and my shit is better so I go online, this time it's only Tyler (IAmWildcat) online... I don't really play with him alone though so I shrug and put my headphones on. I go to message Tyler but he messages me first, again.

Hey, want to play a game?

He asks. I invite him to a Skype call and he accepts. "So what'd you want to play?" I ask. Tyler replies, "I don't mind, GMod?" I nod, "sure."

(Jonathan's P.O.V)
After playing with Luke I see that Evan and Tyler are playing. A sigh escapes my lips. I end up shutting off my appliances and laying in bed. I reach into my drawer and take out some tablets, sleeping tablets. I take them and before I know it I'm fast asleep.

(Evan's P.O.V)
Before Tyler and I leave he goes into a serious tone. "Can I tell you something?" I nod slowly, "Yeah, what's up?" I hear silence at first followed by a sigh. "Never mind." He replies and before I can say anything else he disconnects from the call... strange, regardless I turn off my computer. I go to sleep and I end up having that nightmare, again...