{8}

(May contain swearing)
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
And so does he... I wake up with Evan's arm around me... after we kissed I remember that we got a bit drunk... the rest is blurry... I'm naked though... what... did... we... do...? I want to know if he's naked too but then if I check that's... rude. I wake up Evan by whispering in his ear. "Huh...? What's up to Jonathan...?" He sees me shirtless...I look at him. "I... ugh... are... you... n-naked...?" He nods slowly... I nod slowly too. "Do you remember what happened last night...?" He shakes his head slowly... he removes his arm from my body. "C-can you not look...?" I nod and close my eyes, I can hear him moving about... he then pokes me. "Alright, you can look now." I look at him and he's already dressed... I nod "Okay... can you... either go or look away while I get changed...?"
(Evan's P.O.V)
I close my eyes... what the fuck did we get yourself into...? Jeez... "Done..." I look at Jonathan and nod slowly... "If... we did do that last night... wouldn't everyone else have heard us...?" He asks... I dread asking them... "M-maybe..." We go and sit down with the rest of the guys. I say nothing and neither does Jonathan... Ryan looks at us. "What the fuck did you guys do last night? We could all fucking hear you." I hold my head... "I... don't even know..." Jonathan nods slowly. "We got drunk and that's all I remember..." Luke, Tyler and Smitty just stare blankly at the ground... I sigh "We... ugh... did... wake up naked this morning though..." Ryan laughs. "You guys totally smashed!" Tyler looks at Jonathan and I. "You guys are never getting drunk alone again... ever..." I gulp. "A-alright...?" Jonathan rolls his eyes. "We don't know if we did or not... don't jump to conclusions bitches." I nod slowly. "Exactly..." Smitty finally speaks. "Did that kiss mean nothing to you yesterday...?" I want to actually die right now..." Just everyone stops! Just... let me fucking think...!" I sigh and go to my room...
(Tyler's P.O.V)
"Well done Smitty." I say. "Now he's annoyed and upset and shit..." Smitty looks at me. "You're the one who keeps getting jealous!" Luke pinches both of us, hard. "Ow!" We both shout. "I'll go check on him..." Jonathan sighs. "Don't. He wants to be alone..." Ryan shrugs. "Fuck it. He needs someone who is not fucking jealous right now."
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I go to Evan's room and knock on the door... I get no response... I try to open the door but it's locked. "Evan opens up or I will kick the fucking door down!" Evan opens the door, he's wearing a jacket now though... he hasn't worn a jacket this entire time... It's... strange..."Why are you wearing a jacket?" He sighs. "I'm cold..." I roll my eyes and pull his sleeves up... there's nothing there... "Oh... I just... thought..." Evan sighs. "Why does everyone think that it's my fault or fucking whatever!?" I sigh. "Sorry... I'll... go..." I leave and join the others again...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I slam the door and lock it again... why does no one understand that sometimes there's a better answer to the ones they think about me?! I hear another knock on the door... "Ev..." It's Jonathan... I open the door and close it behind him... "You okay...?" He asks. I don't answer him... "I'm sorry..." I sigh. "It's not your fault..." He looks at me "I could try to make you happier..." I nod slowly. "How so...?" He kisses me... he pushes me against the bed and kisses me more... he just kisses me... and he was right... I do feel better... now that I'm with him... and only him...