{4}

(May contain swearing)
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
For once... I wake up to my alarm at about 5:00 AM. Yeah I know it's early but my plane leaves at about 7:00 AM and I need to be ready. So I get ready and head to the airport, I then get a text from Luke.

How come you're at the airport? I thought you hated planes?

I look around but don't see Luke anywhere.

I'm going to live with Evan for a bit...And I do...But I'll try to overcome that...

I feel someone poke me from behind and turn to see Luke. "Hey, Delirious. I thought you might want some company." I nod slowly, "alright... thanks..." Luke nods at that. "So how come you're going to see Evan?" Luke asks. I rub the back of my neck. "He... asked me to go..." Luke nods, "do you know why?" I shake my head. "No..." Luke looks at my masked face "Still scared?" I nod. "Y-yeah..." Luke hugs me, "you'll be fine." I hug him back slowly and nod... he never hugs me... what is going on right now...? We let go of each other and I see my plane on the board now. "I've got to go... I'll talk to you later though, alright?" Luke nods and leaves with that. I go to get on the plane but my heart starts racing and my vision goes a bit blurry... I hold onto the side railing and make my way to the plane... I sit down, my heart still pounding... and then we take off...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I get up and get ready like usual. I then just sit at my desk, not turning any of my equipment on but just staring at my phone screen for a text from Delirious saying he's here... after a while, I put my phone down only to see a message from Delirious.

I'm here.

I grab my phone with a smile and place it in my pocket. I go get in my car and drive to the airport as fast as possible. When I finally get there I literally run inside and search for Delirious and his masked face.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I look around near the entrance and see Evan, my heart pounds once more and I make my way over to him. Evan finally sees me and walks over to me with his smile... that cute fucking smile... "Hey, Evan..." Evan hugs me tight and I hug him back. "Hey, Delirious!" No one has ever been so excited to see me... and I just said hey... he must think I didn't want to come to see him or something. I sigh "So..." He still hasn't let go of me... this must be a dream...he finally lets go of me and I let go of him too. "We should get going. Ladies first." He opens the door for me with a chuckle. I giggle and walk through the doorway. "Thanks." Evan shrugs, "it is fine." I smile under my mask. I wish he could see it but... I'm not ready for him to see my face... not yet anyway. When we arrive at Evan's house I'm in shock at how beautiful it is... I can feel Evan's hand touch my shoulder... his warm hand, which warms my body up almost immediately because it's freezing here...
(Evan's P.O.V)
As I put my hand on his shoulder I can feel how cold he is... so I wrap my arms around him to warm him up more. I can feel him tense up so I let go of him. "S-sorry... you just felt cold so I was trying to warm you up..."
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I tensed up... I fucking tensed up. What is wrong with me?! That was perfect then I fucking ruined it! Fuck! Shit! Dammit! And now I'm cold again... great..."Y-yeah... I am cold... I just wasn't expecting that..." I turn away from him...Then he puts his arms around me slowly... I smile slightly under the mask that is fucking boiling my face off. I shiver. "Let's get you inside." Evan finally speaks. I nod. "T-thanks..." He grabs my luggage... why aren't I doing this? I firmly put my bag on my back "Do you want me to carry that Ev...?" Evan shakes his head "Nah, it's fine." He smiles... that fucking smile will be the death of me. I nod slowly still shivering. I'm in a fucking hoodie and he's in just a shirt... how the fuck does that work? Just... never mind... I failed geography anyway...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I lead Delirious inside and take him to his room putting his suitcase down by the door. "Is this alright for you?" I ask. Jonathan laughs, "I was expecting just a sofa or something. So yeah, this is great. Thanks." I look at him still shivering a bit and I hug him to warm him up. I can feel his head lean on my shoulder. "I-I'll go get the fire on... you should make yourself at home..." I go downstairs and light the wood and coal in the fireplace. I sit on the couch and I can feel Jonathan wrap his arms around my neck. I look up at him... our lips nearly touching, his masked is covering everything but his lips. I wonder if he knows this. My heart beats loudly. I can feel his heart beating loudly too... Fuck it. I kiss him. I can't help myself. He'll probably pull away but it was worth it.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
He kisses me. He fucking kisses me. I kiss him back slowly. I can feel him smiling so I smile back. I then pull away finally and I gulp. Was it just because it was in the moment or does he actually like me...? Fuck... I watch him look down. I go and sit next to him. I turn to him and he looks at me. "So..." I start to say but I get interrupted by Evan leaning into me and kissing me again, this time, I know he likes me...