{9}

(May contain swearing)
(Evan's P.O.V)
And only him...I wake up startled the next morning...I look around Jonathan's next to me...I kiss his cheek gently. I get up and get dressed I then go and sit on the couch in the living room area. Ryan jumps next to me "You guys totally fucked last night!" I blush slightly and nod "M-maybe..." He laughs "Well keep it down! It's disgusting none the less!" I nod blushing a bit more "S-sorry..." Jonathan comes and sits next to me "What'd you guys want for breakfast? Pancakes or what?" I look at Jonathan...And he looks at me..."Pancakes sound awesome!" Tyler says from behind us, I turn my attention to Tyler. "Okay." Jonathan goes to the kitchen and starts making pancakes...He shouldn't...I make my way to the kitchen.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I feel something being placed around my neck, it's an apron...' Kiss the chef' it says...I turn to see Evan and he kisses me before leaving to go back to the lounge. I carry on making pancakes for everyone.
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I watch Evan come and sit back down and Tyler sits...On him...Poor fucking Evan. Evan looks at Tyler "Tyler...Get off...Please..." Tyler gets off of him "I am offended." He jokes now trying to play it cool. I sigh "Tyler! Can you come with me for a second please?" I lead Tyler to my room and close the door behind him "What are you trying to accomplish?" Tyler shrugs and turns to leave. I lock the door quickly "Speak to me. Why are you trying to ruin their relationship?" Tyler sighs "I told Evan I liked him and he just kinda tossed me aside...Do you know how that feels?" I nod and sigh "Yeah, I know how that feels...I like Luke but I haven't told him and he's all over Jonathan..." Tyler pats me on the back "Well go tell him then..." I shake my head "N-no...I can't..." Tyler unlocks the door at least "Well...Let's go join the others then..." He opens the door to Luke who is just stood there staring at me...
(Lukes P.O.V)
I eavesdrop on Tyler and Ryan...I can't help it...I hear everything they say...I sigh...I watch the door open and look at Ryan...Tyler looks at me "I'm...Going to leave you guys to it then..." He goes to the lounge...I watch Ryan look at the ground...I walk over to him and hug him, he hugs me back. We don't need words...We understand each other in that perspective...He pulls away from me and we kiss each other...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I watch Tyler sit next to me "Sorry...For everything..." He says...I sigh and shake my head "It's fine...Sorry too..." Tyler nods slowly and pats me on the shoulder with a smile. I smile back at him...Smitty comes and sits on the other side of me, he doesn't say a word...I look at him, his face says it all...That he's sorry...I sigh "Come on...Group hug..." All three of us hug then we all let go. "Better?" I ask. Tyler shakes his head "You are such a fucking tease and you don't even realise it..." Smitty nods "You are..." I sigh "Sorry...I didn't realise..." I go to my room and lock the door behind me. I don't move from my room all day...Not even for food...Not even to answer to Jonathan...Completely isolated...