CHAPTER FOUR

I waved at Red as he drove off

I waved at Red as he drove off.As I had my arm in my sling walking up the porch steps of Karruches house.
I rung the doorbell with my good hand.

"Who is it?!"I heard her say.
"That nigga Chris!"I said.
And I heard scoffing and I was confused as she swung the door open with a not so pleasant look on her face.

"Why are you here?Shouldnt you be hanging out with your bestfriend Onika?"She mocked my voice.
"No,cus im here with you."

"Stop the bullshit Chris I know you want her and I will not allow you to be friends with her while we are together and thats final!"She yelled.

I smiled shaking my head.
"Nah."
"Nah what?"
"I don't like her."
"Stop lieing and I will not wait until you make a move on her and than leave me for her."She said as her face turned red.

"And you were at her fucking house are you kidding me?!"
"No,I am not kidding you I havent told you a joke and me and Onika were assigned to do a project together."

"You didnt think it was okay to let me know first?"She spoke.
"No I mean I really dont see the problem."I said shaking my head she's making a big deal out of nothing.
"Your such an ass!"She shouted slamming the door on my face and I groaned annoyed as I took a seat on her porch steps.

Fuck!Whos gonna pick me up?My moms are at work Red is on his way to work,eveyone else ain got no car.
And...Onika.

I sighed taking out my phone as I facetimed her.
And it was declined and declined and declined.
I got a message.
"I dont do face time what do u want."

She texted.
"Don't u feel like helping a cripple?"

"Nah not really."

"Please....."

"No."

"Why"I copied and pasted the "Why" and kept sending it not missing a heart beat to get on her nerves.
"Fine what is it.."

"Bless you such a kind soul."I said as she pulled off to a red light.
"Shut up, you ruined my after school nap before you came to my house."

"I apologise grouch..."I mumbled the last word.
"What was that?"
"Nothing,so you got any ideas for the project?"I asked as I messed around with the radio and she swatted my hand away.
So I looked at her and took in her outfit.

She had on a onesie.
"Nah not really."She said.And she tapped her chin in thought.
"I think I do, but well need some handcuffs."She said.
"We just met and your trying to get kinky already wow."I joked.