CHAPTER TWENTY

I saw Chris lying back on the bed looking up at the ceiling in thought.It was 3:45 in the morning and neither of us could sleep as he thought about his future of going to prison and me thinking about how my father was really my uncle and how my mother left me for the better.

I couldn't help but to keep looking at the picture as I ran my hand through my hair troubled.
I bit my lip putting the picture back down.And thought what life would be like if my mother didn't run off.
I couldn't even possibly imagine it.But there was another thing I needed to know now.
Who the hell was my father?

I sighed just wanting to get my mind off of all of this.
I crawled onto the bed straddling Chris's lap and he smiled looking up at me.
"How you feeling?"
"Like shit."I told him.
"Its olay to feel that way now,but this should motivate you to do greater things."He said.I swear Chris low-key had the mentality of a old wise man.I smirked as I caught shine of the rose gold ring on my finger and thought about how memorable last night was expect there was no sex.

"You know Chris you said no sex last night but its the morning so watchu tryna do."I said as I rubbed his chest.
"You tell me you is looking sexy in this red though."He said flipping us over so I was on the bottom.
"I mean you tryna suck my toes though?"I asked.
And he scrunched his face up.
"Hell nah."He said and I pouted.
"But ill devour that pussy."He whispered huskily in my ear making my insides shake as I looked at him.

"Id like that."I said smiling from ear to ear as he got a condom and laid me down as I felt his cold finger tips brush against my skin as he began pulling my panties down.
And he took my bra off.As he tweaked with my hardened nipples as he tugged and pulled and twisted them and he gently nibbled them making me slip a moan out as I felt myself getting wet.

"Damn yo body so sexy."I heard him speak as he kissed down my stomach and stopped right at my pussy as I felt him stick a finger in me making me moan.
"You all wet for me?"He asked as I felt his wet tounge lick me up.
"Nah this ain right ride my face."He said and my eyes shot wide open as I mentally prayed in my head.

'Thank you lord for this fine ass man that knows what I turly want to happen in the bedroom amen.'

He laid back as I straddled his face as I put my hands on the head board as I felt him stick his tounge in me making me moan out.
"Yess ."I called out as I rode his tounge feeling it swirl around my clit as he sucked on it making me say his name.
"Chris."I said as I continued to wind my waist on him.

I felt him slap my ass than grip it making my body jump from the sensation.
I turned around on his face as I leaned forward seeing his dick bulging in his his boxers.I whipped it out as I stroked him and moaned as I felt him finger me.
"Ughh."I moaned softly as he added another finger as he thumbed my clit at the same time making my back arch as I put his dick in my mouth sucking on the tip as I moaned with his dick in my mouth making his toes curl.