The first day

"Baekhyun" ,"Yah, BYun Baekhyun" 'can you wake up it's like already so late '. Baekhyun lazily opened his eyes and saw Kyungsoo standing with a bat in his hand ready to hit Baekhyun if he refuses to wake up. Baekhyun immediately woke up and got out of bed 🛏 into the bathroom 🚽 to dress up . As they reached downstairs ready to go Jong brothers were waiting for them so that they could leave for their first day at the university together. Baekhyun and Jongdae sat together in Baeks Audi R8 and Kyungsoo and Jongin sat in Jongin's Ferrari.
They all were going to pursue their dream together which was 🎧 🎶 music. It was music that had bought them closer to each other in the first place . Now they were joining university school of music . Baekhyuns family wanted him to join their family business . But he had insisted on music, which was his passion .
The university was gushing with students running in and out. Everybody looked excited for their new start . As soon as Baekhyun and his gang reached everybody looked at them in wonder as they were really well dressed and their cars definitely made an impression. It wasnt quite difficult to find the music block in which they were to have their lesson.
'So Jongdae you plan on making any girlfriends? ' asked Baekhyun. 'Ah waeeee , I will make one eventually if I find a good girl if not I am happy like this . ' 'Jonginaaa how about you ? Will you find someone? ' Jongdae curiously asked . ' Hyung I have already found someone , and I think I will only be with that person. ' They all were curious and started bombarding him with ,who is it ? Do we know her ? . ' Ya Hyungs keep calm you know that person very well. It is none other than my love Doh Kyungsoo.' They all burst out laughing and Kyungsoo was embarrassed as to what the maknae had said he started punching Jongin. Baekhyun got so excited that he was jumping up and down seeing jongin get hit . He didn't realise he had banged into someone and knocked him down.
' Aaahhhh , shit . What the hell ? Excuse me can't you see ? Are you blind? ' Baekhyun irritated 😠 exclaimed without looking at who he had knocked .
' Yah you little brat , who the hell do you think you are ?' Baekhyun saw where the voice came from and he froze . He got even more angry looking at Park Chanyeol. Who used to be his best friend at one point . But now the only emotion capable of coming out for him was Hate .
' oh so it's you Baekhyun. What are you doing here ? Not following me I suppose ? Or maybe you want to say sorry after all those years and beg for my forgiveness? '
Kyungsoo knew he had to interrupt so that chanyeol would back of,' Chanyeol I think you should back off . We aren't really here to pick a fight with you and aren't interested to talk to you either . So please leave us alone.'
'Kyungsoo , I should have known you will be with him . Jongin and Jongdae even you all chose him . None of you believe in me . You all are as filthy as this little brat.'
'Yah Park chanyeol don't be so full of yourself ok. This university doesn't belong to you. We can do whatever we feel like out here . Mind your business . And as for them choosing me ? No one chose me they just stuck with the person who was right . But you were blinding by hate and pride and you left us . And asking for forgiveness? Hahahha don't even think about it . By the end of this year you will be apologising to me .'
Saying this Baekhyun left angrily . After all these years how could he show up in front of them like this . With no sense of shame or apology . Such an arrogant piece of crap.
Everybody tried to calm Baekhyun down . 'Baekhyunaa it's no use thinking about the past really . What happened was not your fault . Let's just focus on the present and enjoy ok.' Jongdae tried calming him down.
'Yes hyung , we can all go out for a movie 🍿 Don't be upset .' Jongin said hugging his little hyung so that he would calm down . Baekhyun just smiled knowing it was no use thinking about it . They all left for their first class which was history of music which was a compulsory class . Every one was whining as to why they had to study history even in music this was ridiculous. Their teacher 👨‍🏫 arrived and introductions were in order. All the students introduced themselves one by one Baekhyun went up , he introduced himself and it was chanyeols turn next . Chanyeol walked up and pushed Baekhyun so that he fell .Baekhyun also put his leg forward so chanyeol would trip on his foot and he too fell . For the whole class it looked like an accident only their respective friends knew that this anger was going to create many problems for both of them in the long run .
"Park chanyeol , I'll deal with you after class . Enough is enough "
"I'll be ready you little brat , come by any time ."

Hello this is it for the first chapter.. hope you like it . I hate too make them hate each other but you all know right with hate comes hidden love 💖 🤣😝Please vote and comment . If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me . Please anticipate for the next chapter 😘.