ROMANCE after a good scare session. ??

"Yes  i  am  ok ..  just  blow  in   my  eyes  ."

so  he  came  near  me  and  blew  in   my  eyes  .  As  he  was  pouting  and  blowing   in  my  eyes .  I  just  felt  like  kissing  him  so  i  gave  a  slight  peck  on  his  pouty  lips.

"Chanyeollie  do  you  leave  any  oppurtunity  for  kissing  me ?"

" You  shouldn't  have  pouted like  that  you  know ."

"HUH  whatever  ,Chanyeoliiee lets watch a horror movie now that was tooo much R18+ stuff. "

"Baekhyun-ah who watchs horror movie after seeing R18+ movie ? It's wierd . We can watch a comedy movie ."

"I freaking don't care who watches or not just put on any movie .."

" ya it was embarrassing  specially  you  getting  hard....let's just watch a horror movie ."

"Excuse  me  even   you  were  hard  ...,  you  wanna  admit  or  not  .  I  know  the  truth ."

"OH  really  did  you  check ?"

We  were  still  fighting  when  ANNABELLE   started. . It was creepy and scary so we ended up  quietly   watching the  movie  and  crawling under the blanket and screaming our lungs out   when that  creepy  doll  appeared  .

"chanyeoliiiieeeeeeeeee that doll is giving me creeps oh god . "

" I have goosebumps . "

The scene where the ghost comes inside the caretakers body and she is after the girl in the wheelchair in the hut. we both screamed soo hard that we ended up cuddling with each other . As the movie ended we were too shook to do anything.

"Chanyeoliie lets sleep together today chebel . "

"Yes but i don't want you calling me lusty because all of this was your idea."

"Aniyoooo i wont ."

So we ended up curled inside the blanket in my room .

"Baekhyuniiee what if that doll suddenly shows in between us ."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh......   aniyaaaaaaaa .....Chebel don't i am already so scared . "

"hahahahahahha!!!!! soo cute you look like a puppy shivering with fear."

"i don' think this is funny . " He said and suddenly he got serious and looked shook ."Chanyeoliiieeeeeeee theres something moving behind you i swear "

I screamed my lungs of but there was nothing he had scared me .

"Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i will kill you if you do that again . "

"Aiigoooo let me hug you . Theres nothing to be scared of . I was joking ."

He hug me tightly cuddling in my chest . All of a sudden i was calm . I liked that he was cuddled up to me . So i hugged him back .

"Today was a really good day Chanyeoliie i actually enjoyed myself alot . Thank you ." He again had the puppy look in his eyes . All of a sudden there was a change in the atmosphere it felt really hot . We both started looking at each others lips .

"Baekhyuniiee we should sleep." '

"Shiroyo ." Then he leaned up to my face and put his lips on mine . I hadn't expected him to kiss me . "Thank you Yeoliee for making me feel special . "

"Well that's not what you call a kiss. Now the only person lusting is you not me ."

"Oh really ? So you didn't feel anything when i kissed you ?"

"Aniyooo"

"Oh really .... well that hurts my pride . "

Then he cupped my face in his hands and gently placed his lips on mine . Placing soft kisses on my lips and then i placed a hand on his back and pulled him closer to me .

As i  pulled Baekhyun close to me . i kissed Baekhyun back parting his lips and  we  started exploring  each  others  mouths with  our tongues .. While  kissing both of us had tangled into each other's arms . i  was  on top of Baekhyun and started placing kisses on Baekhyuns neck.. placing light kisses at first and then sucking  while  leaving  marks ... Slowly  i started  kissing  under  baekhyuns  ear  making  him   moan  ....    

We  were  just  about  to remove  our  shirts  when  both  our  phones  started  buzzing  with  msgs  .  They  just  kept  coming  endless messages  .

GROUP  CHAT : 200 + MESSAGES

KAI:   i  bet  they   are  having  fun .....  KYUNGJA    baby  will  you  also  come  with  me  for  a  date ?

KYUNGSOO: shut up  if  you  don't  want  to  die ..

SUHO:  are  they  both  together ?  they  didn"t  even  tell us  where  they  went .

SEHUN: i  know  where  that  lusty  creature  might  have  taken  my  puppy .  If  they  both  do  something  wrong  i  swear  i  will  burn  the whole  earth  down .

KAI:  Drama  queen  is  at  it  again ........  Stop  being  so  jealous  ok ..  If  you  want, you  can  join  me  sehunnie i  can  take  you  somewhere  special  as  well ...

CHEN:   Jonginah weren't   you  supposed  to  be  dating  kyungsoo ?

KYUNGSOO:  we  aren't  dating  for  got  sake .  Let  him  take  sehun  for  once  he  will  stop  irritating  me .

XIUMIN : guyzz  what  will  they  both  be  doing ? What  if  both  of  them  are    having  a  good  time ?  Like  you  know  what  i  mean .

YIXING :  ofcourse  they  are  having  a  good  time  ......   I  bet  they  both  would  be  in  each  others  arms  and  having  the  time  of  their  lives ....   Bunny  i  miss  you  will  you  come  to  my  house  right now ?

SUHO:  shut  up ... AND  NO  I  WONT  COME  TO  YOUR  HOUSE ..  don't  talk  nonsense....

CHANYEOL:  Yaah.....  can  you  all  keep it   Quite we  are  trying  to  sleep ....

SEHUN:  we ?  I see  tomorrow  be  prepared  for  your  death you  lusty  creature....   I  will  take you on when you come back .... how dare you sleep next to my puppy 'ㅅ'

KAI:  did  you  both kiss ?

XIUMIN: DID  YOU  MORE  THAN  KISS?

SEHUN : i  don't  want  to  hear  .....    IS  MY  PUPPY  OK?  ><

BAEKHYUN:   hi  guyzzz  ...  Stop  using  your  brains  so  much   we  didn't  do  anything .  Just  watched  a  movie .....  and  sehunnie   i  am  fine ^^ .

YIXING :  what  a   shame .......  you  went all  the   way  together  and  didn't  do  anything  thats  embarrassing ..

CHANYEOL: ok  good  night  i  am  of  to  sleep ...

SEHUN: go  nobody  even  asked  you  if  you  wannna  sleep or  not ..

BAEKHYUN: I  am going  to  sleep  too  bye ...

KAI: sehunniieeee  they  both  will  sleep  together ......  * tease*

As  we  said  good night  the  group  became  quite ...  "Baekhyuniie  we  should  sleep  now ....   They  just  ruined  the  whole  thing.."

"OK  Good  night ... "

HELLO  BABIES  HOPE  YOU  LIKED  MY  CHAPTER.... I  AM  SORRY  IF  ITS CRINGEY  BUT  I  LOVE  IT....  SO  JUST  BARE  WITH  IT ....   JK ....  THANK  YOU  FOR  SUPPORTING  ME  PLZZ ANTICIPATE  THE  NEXT  CHAPTER .....