Stuck in between chanhun.

."Xiumin hyung how should I tell my feelings to Baekhyun ?"

Chanyeol was clueless and didn't know what he should do so he thought of asking his friends, xiumin , suho , lay and sehun were all gathered in the university quite early than usual .

"Chanyeol I think you should write a love letter in class and propose him then . "

" xiumin Hyung we have phones why do you need love letters when you can msg ?"sehun couldn't help but speaking because he was irritated.

"Yaaah who proposes on msg ? Have you seen any idiot do that ? But chanyeol-ah writing a love letter won't do . You should take him somewhere romantic and propose there ." junmyeon was smiling thinking about how cool His idea was when yixing gave a very shocking suggestion that wasn't suitable for people who just started dating .

"Chanyeol-ah just take him somewhere private and 🔞 . That will be much better that's how I proposed suho ."

"Yaaah how can u speak all this in front of everyone . Yixing keep quite and no don't just go and do 🔞 stuff be romantic ."

"Waaahhh what do u mean junmyeon I am
Not romantic? That was the most romantic thing i have ever done for you. "

"Yaaahhhh both of you stop fighting like an old married couple we have to help chanyeol first then you both can go decide if you were romantic or not ok ." Xiumin tried calming Sulay before they forgot why they were here .

"I think I will just tell him how i feel. what if he doesn't like me ?what if he says no? ."

"Thats why i am telling you Don't propose Baekhyun hyung he doesnt like you because he is in love with me . You find somebody else and leave him to me .. I will take care of him very nicely ok ."

"Yaaahhhh". All the hyungs at once shouted at sehun .... "Sehuniiie Stop obsessing ."

Baekhyuns pov

As i reached class i started getting really weird vibes from my group. They were grinning like idiots and the only normal faces i saw was chanyeol and sehun who happened to be sitting together on a seat for 3 people which meant sehun would in between chanyeol and me. our lectures started and they were boring as hell . I couldnt pay attention to what was going on i still had last nights messages stuck in my mind. Why were we soo sweet all of a sudden? i mean not that i disliked it but is it ok for us both to like each other ? wont it be awkward we only fought and now if we start dating it will be weird. though i really like when the time we spend together . I was so lost in thought that i didnt realise my phone was vibrating . They were messages from chanyeol.

YODA: Baekhyuniee what are you thinking?

yaaahhh???????????

Are you thinking about me ?

Omg why are you blushing ? wahhhhhhhh i didnt know you would daydream about me and blush .

BAEKHYUN: Dont you have patience ? so many messages . And i was not thinking about you . i am just feeling hot thats why i am red.

YODA: ooohhh that means you were thinking dirty things . Why else would you feel hot ?

BAEKHYUN: Just tell me why have you messaged ? we are sitting next to each other .

YODA: That's because i was missing you.

"Oh my god how cheessy can you both be . Missing you ? HAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!"

"sehunnie stop looking into Baekhyuns phone. we could be talking something private you know. "

"Talking private my foot. you both are so cringey . Yuck!!!!"

"So who has told you to sit with Baekhyun and me ?"

"So that i can keep an eye on you . Chanyeol hyung how do i know that you wont do something wrong to Baekhyunie hyung? "

"yaahhhh you brat weren't you my friend ?"

"still you know you kissed my little puppy . you are capable of doing anything . You lusty creature."

"He isn't your puppy , He is MINE. "

"yaaahhhhh Can you both keep quite ? i am no one's puppy. you both will not sit together from tomorrow ." How can they fight like kids. Instead of listening to me they both pounced back on me .

"i will not leave you alone with sehun ever. "

"And i wont leave you alone with this yoda ever."

"Fine then i will go."

And as i got up to leave i was pulled back and made to sit in the middle .

"Baekhyun Hyung , i am going to stay by your side as a brother who should protect you from harm. "

"Fine  but  only  as  a brother ok  sehuniie ?"

"Ya  you  heard  what Baekhyun  said ?  ONLY  AS  A  BROTHER. "

"I  KNOW   but  you shouldnt   be  so  happy .  Brothers  have  the  power  of  approving  their siblings  boyfriends . You  should  be  careful now . If  i  reject  you Baekhyun  Hyung  will  not  make  you  his  boyfriend. ok "

And  at  this  they  both  started  wrestling  on  the seats.  waahh  so  annoying. They  didn't   notice  so  i  left  and  went  with  Jongdae  to  our  next  class. 

After  classes  were  over  i  saw  chanyeol  huffing  so  hard  as  though  he  had  ran  and  come .

"Are  you  ok?  why  are  you  huffing?"

"i  ran  away  from  sehun  .  Anyways  Baekhyunie  i want  to  talk  to  you  about  something.  COME  WITH  ME .  "

We  went  to  the  parking  lot  and  he  told  me  to  give  my   car  keys  to  him.  As  his  car  was   with  sehun   who  wouldnt  give  him  his  keys . 

"where  are  going  Chanyeoliie ?"

"Have  patience."

 HELLO  BABIES  HOPE  YOU  LIKED THIS  CHAPTER..... WELL  WHAT  COULD  CHANYEOL  POSSIBLY  HAVE  TO  SAY ? PLZZ ANTICIPATE  THE  NEXT  CHAPTER....  THANK  YOU  FOR  SUPPORTING  ME...  I  LOVE  YOU  ALL .....