The realisation

As promised right after classes Baekhyun and Chanyeol met. It was high time they decide on this issue because they had to stay in the same university..

"Yah Park chanyeol ,what do you want exactly ? I am not even trying to meddle with you and you keep irritating me on purpose. What do you want ? "

" I want to irritate you more , I will keep doing so no matter what . I want to make you feel pain for what you did ."

" Oh so you wanna fight ? Ok I am ready ."

Saying this Baekhyun punched Chanyeol , who reciprocated. And soon they were wrestling each other and throwing blows at each other without holding back .

" You little brat , you have the audacity to fight me after what you and that bitch of an ex did ? How dare you even come in front of me ?" (Punch 👊🏻)

" I never did anything wrong . I wasn't even involved with her . She plunged on me when she knew you were not around. I did stop her . I even pushed her away but she came and clung to me as I was leaving . And you chose to believe that slut over me . (Punch👊🏻) She changed the minute she saw you watching , going on about how I seduced her . (Punch👊🏻) How dare you do that to me ? I trusted you to believe me and still you slapped me that day in front of everyone .(Punch 👊🏻punch👊🏻) . "

"I don't care 🤷‍♂️ Baekhyun (punch👊🏻) "
By this time both of them were bleeding really badly .. And the Dean happened to be passing by who called them. Into his office immediately .

"So you boys are fighting on the first day ? You think you both own this university? Creating such a bad atmosphere. Never have I allowed anyone to do such a thing. Don't think that your parents are powerful so I won't take action. I will throw both of you out . You better start staying in harmony and start acknowledging each other. I will not tolerate such nonsense . Now get out ."

Both of them were badly hurt and taken to the dispensary . Both of there group of friends were there. Surprisingly all of them came together and looked as if they had already become friends .

Jongin was the most excited 😆 he started the introductions."Baekhyuniiieee hyung let me introduce them to you . This is lay hyung , minseok hyung , suho hyung, and this anime like character is sehun. "

"Hello everyone nice to meet you . But how did you all meet up ?"
Suho knew kyungsoo from before and they introduced the rest of them .

"Yah , I don't you people are allowed to hang out with my friends . " chanyeol exclaimed.

Baekhyun couldn't keep quite at this point , " I dont think they need your permission you gaint yoda . You don't own anybody ok . "

" Guys don't start please you both are already so badly hurt 🤕 and you like it or not we all are going to stay together whether you like it or not . So just deal with it ." Minseok and kyungsoo bossed then Into submission. They knew they couldn't do much about it . But they still hadn't forgiven each other . This was bothering the others . They decided to do something about it. But before they could proceed with anything . Chanyeol and Baekhyun were assigned detention duty of cleaning the library 📚 window glass .

Meanwhile the two of them were already serving detention .

Baekhyun was muttering to himself , " yahhh they think I am going to clean ? How dare they do they think I am there servant ? "