"Baekhyun-ah whats our relation?"

Chanyeols pov

"Irene I can explain don't take it the wrong way . We weren't really doing anything . I was just proving a point to him that's it ."

"Oh really oppa then what point were you proving ? Tell me ."

"Oohhhh that I was just trying to ... you know ... "

"See you couldn't even complete what you wanted to say .. well let me enlighten you then ... I know that you both have something going on .. I am
Not a fool ok ... whenever he was near , you kissed me on purpose..... I noticed everything so do me a favour ... don't talk to me ... I will be better of without you ."

And saying this she left .... aissshhhh that brat literally has my whole world upside down..... since the day I have met him nothing is normal ... aishhhhh.... what if she tells everyone that we both were kissing ? Aaarrghhhh shit never mind ..

Baekhyuns pov

Waaah what a timing .  I wonder what chanyeol must be going through after Irene found out ... should I call him and ask ? I don't know will it seem ok I mean why should I care but still ..

"Baekhyunie hyung what are you thinking ?  Why are  you tensed ?"

I wonder if I should tell sehun he will feel bad though.

"Sehuniiie I havn't told you something . Today after class chanyeol and I got into an argument and he sort of ended up kissing me .. That very moment Irene caught us ."

"Hyung you kissed chanyeol  hyung ? "

"I didn't he kissed me . Sehunnie I am sorry . I didn't mean to . He was jealous that you and I kissed then he sort of .. you know ..."

"Hyunggggggg how could you ? Don't you know it's not nice to kiss someone else when you are dating some other person ? "

"Sehunnie we weren't dating . And I know it's rude but if you remember you kissed me all
Of a sudden on the yacht . "

"But still hyung a kiss is a kiss . I kissed you first you  are mine not chanyeols ."

At that very moment every one came and they started asking what happened . I don't know if they should know or not , but sehun told them everything.   Everybody was consoling sehun because he was whining like a baby .

"Yaaah I am the one who needs sympathy . Not sehun , you all should be next to me telling me what to do ."

"Baekhyunie hyung I won't forgive you . You cheated on me . "

"Sehunnie we weren't dating . Oh god "

"Waaahhhh now I don't even matter to you .. wow you are so mean I should have known ."

And then he again started whining and making faces . I couldn't help but smile he was so cute .
"Sehunnie let me hug you come here . You know that if someone has the most special place in my heart it's you no matter what ."

"Aniyooooo I don't need your hugs . Liar "

And then he went away crying like a two year old throwing tantrums .

Incoming call :chanyeol

"Hello .. we need to talk right now Baekhyun . I am coming in front of your house come out."

Waah now  I would be the victim of another tantrum queen . Waaah this is great .

So I waited and when chanyeol arrived he was angry . Obviously 🙄 I am sure he might have gotten dumped .

"What now ?"

"What now ? Baekhyun how can you act so cool ? And who told you to tell everyone ? "

"I only told sehun ok because I didn't want any Mia understandings between me and him , and he stared crying and told everyone."

" I am just so fed up right now . I don't know what I want anymore . I don't know why I act like that . It's not like I hate you I just don't know why I get so angry . And look what a mess I have created . Ok first I need to know what are we ?

"What do you mean ? We are ..mmmm ... you know friends....."

"Are you sure we are friends ?"

"Well Chanyeol  we aren't even enemies.... "

"That's what I am asking what exactly is our relationship? Why are we always acting like that ? Do you like me Baekhyun ?"

" waah so abrupt now I don't ."

"Really ? Then why did you kiss me back when I was kissing you ?"

"Yaaahhhh stop it ok ."

Oh god I started to turn red at the thought of the kiss. I really liked the kiss I don't know why I felt like kissing him then . Even now my heart was racing I was avoiding looking at him .

"Tell me Baekhyun  I want an answer I can't see this happening everyday."

" I don't know ok . I don't know why I kissed you back . But it was you who kissed me first . Why did you do that ? "

"I was jealous. I still don't know if I like you or not but I was jealous because you kissed sehun . So I wanted to get revenge."

"Yaaah we are not dating why the hell were you jealous ?"

"How should I know why I was jealous I just didn't like  seeing you being kissed by someone else ."

" maybe that's because you like me chanyeol . Admit it you do ."

"Aiishhhhhh I don't know let's talk about something else  . Is sehun ok ? "

"You think he would be ok ? He was whining and crying and throwing tantrums like A 2 yr old . "

Then chanyeol laughed so genuinely it was the first time I saw him smile like that .
" well he is a baby after all the maknae . It's natural of him to throw tantrums."

" yes he is really cute  though  . I feel such tenderness towards him I want to take care of him like a baby . "

"Baekhyun-ah  you see how special sehun is  because of him we are having a normal conversation for the first time without arguing ."

It was true we both were talking so normally like old friends . It  felt a bit awkward at first but we gradually talked about a lot of stuff . 

"Baekhyun-ah I am Hungry you wanna go eat dinner ? "

"Sure ... why not I am starving after so much drama ."

Hello babies hope you liked my chapter ...... yeah yeah now lots and lots of chanbaek sweet moments will
Come anticipate them.... I hope you all are liking my ff . Thank you for supporting me so far hope you like my work.... byeeeee.... PS: URI BAEKHYUNIE WAS AMAZING  AT THE OLYMPICS RIGHT ? Yes he is the BEST ..