Smut

Warning⚠️ :There is smut in this chapter if you are sensitive and do not like it then do not read 🙃18+

Chanyeols pov

As we reached the room i put Baekhyun down on the bed . He was laughing because he knew he was in trouble .

"Chanyeollie let me go chebel ."

"You are in trouble you know that right ?"

"Aniyaaaa I was just teasing you ."

"Well now I am gonna tease you .its payback time ."

He was about to say something when I pinned him down with my lips .  Baekhyuns hands were on my neck but I took them and Pinned them above his head . 
" Don't move Baekhyun"

He was laughing and trying his best not to stay still ...
"So how would you like your punishment ?"

"Aniyoooo chanyeolieeeee I was just messing around ."

" well now I will mess around with you ."

I started kissing his lips . They felt so soft he immediately opened his mouth and let my tongue explore his mouth . I moved down to his neck and started placing soft kisses under his ear then slowly moved down to his neck . Kissing and trying to leave marks that will eventually show up few days later .

Baekhyun had again pulled his hands free .
"I guess you won't listen to me hyunnie"

I got up and went to the drawers and took out handcuffs .This was the only thing that could keep him from moving . So I went back and tied his hands .
"Yaaahhh yoda this is torture . I don't want my hands tied."

I just ignored him and took his lips once again . Even though I had tied him I wanted to be gentle . So I kissed his pink lips softy , then devouring his mouth with my tongue. He responded by kissing me back the same way I was kissing him . I moved to his neck once again kissing and sucking some more . Kissing on all his weak spots that left him weak . Baekhyun was a moaning mess. Slowly I moved down to his chest .
He was so beautiful and slender yet his body was well muscled . I placed small soft kisses on his shoulders and then chest . When I came near his nipples I took one in my mouth and started sucking lightly .

"Aaahhhhh yeolll"

I sucked some more and did the same with the other nipple .
"Yeolllllaaahhhh let me touch you please ...."

His eyes didn't leave mine . I went down to his stomach kissing every muscle then his v line . His hips had started moving and he had already arched his back when I started kissing his v line .

I knew what he was anticipating but I went down to his thighs and started kissing the inner of his thighs slowly going up .

"Yeollllllaaahhhhh ...... Chebel"

As I came near his throbbing hardness I placed a light kiss on the tip . "Mmmmmhhhh"

"Yeolllllaaahhh don't torture me Chebel"

I took his hardness in my mouth and started sucking hard.
"Aaaaaahhhhh yeollllaaahhh I am about to come ."

I stopped and went up to kiss him .
"You are so mean ... how can you just stop ."

I untied him and his hands immediately caught my hair . He pulled me down to a very dizzying kiss . He wrapped his legs around my hips and pinned me to him . Wrapping his arms around my neck slowly arching his back so that both our hardness brushed against each other .

It was my turn to moan as I couldn't help it . It felt so good . I pulled him
More close to me and we kept on kissing each other while rubbing our bodies against each other's .
"Baekhyunah I want you ."

I took some lube and rubbed it on . While slowly entering Baekhyun . Not wanting to hurt him we went slow . Slowly increasing the pace when he had adjusted to me.

"Yeolllaaah faster."

I started thrusting into him fast. We both were near and we came together.

Exhausted we lay down and snuggled against each other slowly drifting off to sleep .

Hello sorry for a short and shitty chapter .... sorry I havnt been updating a lot coz I have loads of stuff going on in life emotionally . I will update with a better chapter soon . Thank you for supporting me so far 🙂 .