"Mochi byun "

So they went to a restaurant and sat down to eat . This was the first time they had been eating alone ,it was awkward at first but then they started talking and everything seemed normal .

"Chanyeol-ah how are we gonna make sehun talk to us ? He is obviously angry at us both me for sooo many reasons and at you for kissing me ."

"Don't worry he will be fine.. we just need to give him baby treatment. He will melt after some time ."

After finishing their food chanyeol drove Baekhyun back home .

Baekhyuns pov

So the next day seemed like a much better day . I was actually looking forward to how this new day would go and kind of excited to meet chanyeol. I don't know why I was excited but I actually wanted to see him . On the other hand I still had to patch things up with Sehunnie ... so I bought some bubble tea and chocolates . Hopefully they would calm him down a bit .
As soon as I reached university I saw chanyeol get out of his car , he saw me and came to me .
"Baekhyunie  What do you have in your hand ? "

"It's bubble tea and chocolates "

" Wahhh!  Hahahha. ! Even I have bubble tea and chocolates for sehun ."
So we went and started looking for that brat who was obviously going to create a lot of ruckus .

"Sehuniiieeeeeeeeee Annyeong." I said giving him a hug . He still didn't smile . "Sehuniiie I have something to give you ."

"I don't want anything from you  hyung"

"Sehuniiie it's bubble tea and chocolates. And guess what even chanyeolie has  bought you bubble tea and chocolates."

He then looked at chanyeol and me and said " chanyeolieee ? So he is chanyeollie now .  Now I don't want your gifts even more ."

"Sehunnnieeeeeeee you won't take our gifts ? We bought them for you . If you won't drink the bubble tea  it'll go bad so we have to have to throw it . What a waste . Right chanyeollie?"

I looked at chanyeol meaningfully so that he could join in to tease sehun .
"Ahh ! Yes obviously. Even the chocolates will melt . Well Baekhyunie you and I can share the chocolates then ? "

At this sehun snatched everything from our hands , " I will take care of these gifts , don't you dare eat my chocolates."

And he left saying this , just a little more effort and he would forgive us for sure .

Third pov

"so  Baekhyuniee  lets  go  to  our  class  then. we  are  already  late because  of  that  brat ."

finally  after  settling  things  down  they  all  went  to  their  class, for  the  first  time  they  sat  together .  It  felt  kind  of  awkward but  both  of  them  were  acting  so   shy  .  The  whole  class  noticed  . Everyone   couldn't  help  teasing  them  the  most  excited  out   of  all  of  them  was  xiumin ,  he  found  both  of  them  amusing . Chanyeol  and  Baekhyun   wanted  to  sit  together  and  weren't  even  talking  to  each  other all  they  did  was  when  they  looked  at  each  other  they  would  blush.

"Chanyeoliieeeee   why  aren't you  fighting  with  Baekhyun today ?Is  it  because  he  seems  cute  all  of  a sudden? "  xiumin  was  teasing  them  sitting  at  the  back. To  which  others  joined  in  and  started  singing  songs....

"Chinhan oppadongsaeng sai gamjeong eopsneun cheok

Joheun dongsaengirago neol sogaehajiman
Ibane meomuneun mal
Neol saranghago isseo i wanna give you