Prologue

The Beamont family, a lovely wonderful family of mermaids,two of them is a couple of merfolk, their names are Kyle and Janet Beamont, the former patriarch and matriarch of the family, they have one son, who is a young merboy named Caspar Beamont, this young merboy loves exploring the sea, after growing up, he falls in love with a young woman named Rosemary, Caspar's parents accepted her as a member of the Beamont family.

25 years later, when members of the family die, the Beamont family has moved from the sea to the land, where a couple of Beamonts, named Hank and Kristen Beamont, lived here formerly, they had two twin daughters, named Pippa and Felicia, when Kristen dies, Hank started to raise them, when all of a sudden, Felicia gets separated from Pippa and is presumed dead, Felicia looked around her body and everything changed with her, she becomes a mermaid and begins to interact with the surface and the sea, there are so many questions to ask: Where's she?  

A animated sequence begins, this time is now different, where the statues begin to look each other, the four statues turn themselves into Moira, Summer, Hannah, Loretta and Darby in their normal clothes, walking together in the streets of Waterton, The five girls notice a magic pearl, which turn them into the Elemermaids, Moira generates Earth, sand and controls some stones, Summer creates a powerful fire blast in the sky, Hannah creates a Tidal Wave, Darby releasing air from her hands and Loretta creates some balls of lightning, The five mermaids are seen swimming together, along with Pippa, Charlene, Dave and Darlene, Atargatis is seen with them, showing some water spirits, The girls notices sea monsters coming out from the sea, Hannah uses her water powers, turning the city in a submerged city, Moira defeats the first sea monster by releasing dirt, Summer shoots fireballs at the second monster, Darby shoots air at the third monster, Loretta electrocutes the fourth sea monster, and finally, Hannah drowns the fifth sea monster with water, The girls are seen on the beach, their reflections of themselves are shown with the mermaids forms.