Chapter 2:Prom Plans

Charlene is in her car, getting ready to go to college as she talks to Pippa.

"Pippa, I don't want to be bossy with my sister, but, I have other plans, In a local college, have you gone to a college before?" she asked.

"I didn't, I studied in middle school and high school, without my twin sister." said Pippa.

Meanwhile, Moira finally arrives at Marguerite Perey High, her friends are observing a announcement from school which says: The Promduate, a party with prom and graduate.  

  "Gosh, Marguerite Perey High is having a event: The Promduate, party with prom and graduate, looks so cool." she said.

"Yeah, That's perfect." said Summer.

"Who will be the first to have a prom date?" said Hannah.

"After graduation, we'll go to the college." said Darby.

After observing the announcement, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and their friends goes inside the school, they put their stuff in the lockers before going to the classroom, they discuss some plans of the High School prom.  

  "This is going to be the best Prom!" said Mindy.

"I will use a fancy dress for that party." said Milly.

"Girls, do you have any prom date?" Roberta asked.

"My prom date will be...a queen bee!" Cheryl lied, the girls stared at her blankly. "My prom date will be a boy who is in first grade or something."

"My prom date will be a young boy who studies in our school!" said Lania.

"I will tell everybody to organize the gym." said Larissa.

"Whoo! Good one, Larissa!" Mindy gave her a fist bump.

"My prom date is Dave Baxendale." said Moira. "Hi, Dave!"

"Hi, Moira!" said Dave.

"How about you, Summer, any prom date?" Cheryl asked.

"My prom date will be...uh..." Summer tried to finish her sentence, when all of a sudden, a blonde-haired boy with purple eyes comes into the classroom, he wore a purple short-sleeved jacket over a white shirt, a matching purple jeans, both black shoes and fingerless gloves.  

  "Whoa, the ladies' man." said Mindy.

"His name is Caldrick Roberts." said Moira.

"You mean...Charmaine's twin brother?" Hannah asked as Caldrick comes closer to her. "Whoa."

"Yes, I am Caldrick Roberts." said Caldrick. "You girls getting ready to graduate?"

"Yes, we are, and you will be my prom date!" said Summer.

"Actually, I will have you and two of your friends as prom dates." Caldrick hugs her, Hannah and Darby.

"After all, dude, you're new here." said Dave.  

  "Yeah, I am 16 years old, just like these girls." said Caldrick.

"Yeah, I am 17 years old." Dave continued.