Chapter 12: High School Prom

Four days later, in a Friday night, The Rains, Wilsons, Weavers and Blooms goes to Marguerite Perey High, Peter is wearing a black bowtie which matches his suit, Anne is wearing a red dress who matches her headband, Charlene is wearing a purple short dress with purple high heels, Loretta is wearing a orange dress, Moira is wearing a green dress, Summer is wearing a yellow long dress like her mother Christie, who came with her, Meriwether is wearing a black suit with a tie, Ledyard is wearing a black suit like Peter and Meriwether, Tessa is wearing a gray dress with black gloves, Darby is wearing a blue dress with her signature leggings underneath and Hannah and Clarena wears pink dresses as they all arrive to the gym, looking formal, everybody is enjoying the Promduate, Darlene, wearing a pink plaid dress is dancing with Roberta, who is wearing a pink dress with a flower, Lania, wearing a orange dress with white stripes, is drinking some apple juice, Cheryl is dancing with Larissa, who are wearing a green and a red dress.

"Wow, I love that." said Moira.

"Too bad there's no ladies man here." said Summer as three young boys walks past her. "I'll dance with him, dad."

"Summer, wait!" said Meriwether.

"It's OK, hon." Christie comforted him.  

  "Hello, baby." Dave said politely, wearing a black suit with a red tie. "Shall we dance?"

"I love to!" Moira agreed.

When Moira and Dave start to dance, Hannah is dancing with a boy, while Darby dances with a jock, Max and Charlene are dancing and bumping each other's booties, Solandra, Milly, Pippa and Felicia are wearing red dresses and taking a selfie together.

"Best party ever!" she said.

"Everybody looks formal today." said Peter.

"Yeah, right." said Anne.

After a biggest party and a great graduation, the girls and their parents prepares to go home.

"That was the biggest party, Moira!" said Summer.

"We'll go to the college!" said Darby.

"A type of college awaits us!" said Hannah. "Moira? Is everything OK?"  

  "There is one thing to do, let's go!" Moira started to run away.

"I'm coming too, Moira-san!" Loretta followed her.

"Nice idea!" Summer and Hannah said in unison.

"Wait for me everybody!" said Darby.

  The adults, except Charlene who watches them run, tries to follow their daughters, but, it's too late as they notice their dresses and shoes removed.

"Oh, my." said Tessa.

"Mom, dad, they are elemental mermaids." said Charlene.

The girls, in their mermaid forms are in a beach rock, watching the stars, which forms into the Elemermaids with their names on it

"Moira, Mermaid of Earth."

"Summer, Mermaid of Fire."

"Hannah, Mermaid of Water."

"Darby, Mermaid of Air."

"Loretta, Mermaid of Lightning."  

  Atargatis, in her human form, is watching them seeing the stars, she walks away before returning to her mermaid form and jumping into the water, the stars form themselves to show the elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Lightning.

"You are the earth." said Summer.

"You are the fire." said Moira.

"You are the water." said Darby.

"You are the air." said Hannah.

"and I am the Lightning." said Loretta.  

The End