Chapter 1:Something Great

In the city of Waterton, Australia, the sun is shining bright, the clouds are clear, the sky is totally blue, there are some ages of the three girls, Moira, Charlene and Loretta, in Moira's bedroom, there's a new photo of herself and Loretta, who was a 8 year old girl, Moira is sleeping in her bed, she is now 16 years old and is awakened by her alarm clock and her smartphone, she grabs it and answers it.

"Hello?" she asked. "Oh, hi, Summer, what is it?"

"Moira, there's something great in Marguerite Perey High!" said Summer.

"Something great? What is it?" said Moira as she gets out of her bed.  

  "It's a surprise!" Summer told her.

Moira started to jump with excitement as she goes to take a shower, she puts her clothes and her beanie, before opening her sister's door.

"Good morning, sister!" she exclaimed as Loretta falls off from her bed, she is a 9 year old girl.

"Moira, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Get dressed up, your friend Darlene is waiting!" she said.  

  "Oh, all right." said Loretta as she puts her new clothes, consisting of a blue shirt with a neptune symbol, a pair of orange pants and red shoes, In the living room, Peter, Anne and Charlene are in the breakfast, eating pancakes with honey.

"Where's your sisters?" Anne asked.

"They are in the bedroom goofing off." said Charlene as she notices her two sisters going downstairs. "Sorry, they are not goofing off."  

  "Well, my friend Summer told me about something great." said Moira.

"What is it, sweetheart?" said Anne.

"Something that I gotta see." she said as she finishes eating. "Bye, mom, I gotta go to school!"

"Moira, wait!" Anne stopped her.

"What?" Moira asked.

"You forgot your lunch, now go to school." Anne gave her daughter some lunch.

Moira and Loretta goes to their schools, they start running with excitement, jumping with joy, they grab some girls' bikes and starts running towards the school, Darlene is at the bus stop waiting for her, she is 11 years old and older than Loretta as she stops next to her.  

  "Oh, hello, Loretta, are you 9 years old like I was?" Darlene asked.

"I am, and you look like 11 years old, girl." said Loretta as the bus stops.