Chapter 7: Gym and Tour

In the gym of Marguerite Perey High, the gym is all organized for the Promduate, Mindy is holding a clipboard with a list of all the things organized and all the guests, Dave walks next to her.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." she said.

"Looks like the Prom will be complete without Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby." said Dave.

"Yeah, they should be here in one moment." said Mindy as she notices Lania eating some chocolate cupcakes. "Lania, don't touch the patty cakes!"  

  "Sorry, I am a little excited." said Lania.  

  In the Elementary school, Darlene is feeling lonely and sad about Loretta being missing again, she ended up getting bumped by other students as she goes to her locker, grabs a photo of herself and Loretta playing together, she imagined at herself standing in a hill, looking for her best friend.

"Loretta, you disappeared and went to a Deserted Island to find somebody, you will miss your sister's graduation and me too." she said to herself.

In the Deserted Island, Felicia is having a tour with Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Loretta and Pippa, the wonders of this island has: various places like: The Volleyball court, a waterfall located in a forest and more stuff, the girls are amazed how Felicia started her new life in this place.

"This island has a forest, a bright forest." said Moira.

"Yeah, a perfect forest, you can enjoy this place and stay here if you want." said Felicia.

The girls realized that, if they stay on Felicia's Island, they will miss the Graduation, her parents, the school and their friends, after thinking in a moment, Summer goes to tell Felicia.

"We can't stay here, there's a graduation at Marguerite Perey High, the Promduate, If we stay here, we'll lose the event!" she said.

"Come on, isn't that fun, please, stay here." Felicia told her.

"Felicia, we love to stay on your home, but, we'll have to get you back at your old home:Waterton." said Pippa. "But, we agree to stay here, and we'll go home with you." she continued.

"Really?! My dad is gonna be happy to see me again!" Felicia hugged her tightly.  

  "Everybody will love to see her, isn't it?" said Moira.

"Yeah, even your sister Charlene." said Hannah.