Chapter 4: Ready and set

In the next day, Moira sees a message on her smartphone, she reads the message and discovers that Pippa is the only daughter without a sister, she becomes shocked and goes to Charlene's room.

"Charlene, your friend Pippa has a twin sister!" she exclaimed.

"Felicia Beamont, have you saw any missing report of her?" she asked.

"No." Moira replied.

"Why you want her before graduation, I'll go to your graduation!" said Charlene.

"I know, but, Felicia turned into a mermaid and became a human again, when she is interacting the land and the sea, get it?" said Moira.

"All right, but, you come back later, right, sister?" Charlene agreed as Loretta goes to follow her big sister.

"Charlene, you were supposed to say 'no', Pippa's twin sister died." said Anne.

"Moira will find her, mom." Charlene notices Moira and Loretta going to Summer's house. "They'll come back, OK?"

"Oh, right." Anne continued as she sat in the chair.  

  Outside, Moira and her friends are all gathered together, Pippa comes out of her house carrying her scuba wetsuit gear, she becomes relieved as the five girls are ready.

"Where Felicia lives?" Loretta asked.

"In a deserted island, if you are powerful than me, we'll find her." said Moira.

"I got my scuba wetsuit gear, which days the graduation begins?" Pippa asked.

"Three days." said Summer.

"How about four?" Darby asked.

When the girls are arguing how many days their graduation will begin, Caldrick notices them.

"Hi, girls, ready to find someone for your prom?" he said.

"Caldrick, baby, we are going to find Pippa's twin sister." said Summer.

"Yeah, I'll see you later, after we get back with her!" said Hannah.

The six girls leaves the neighborhood and goes to the Waterton Beach, Moira snaps her fingers and their mermaid forms appear magically, underneath their clothes.

"Everything all set?" she said.

"Well, we'll find Felicia, and the graduation begins on friday!" said Summer.

"All right!" said Pippa as she puts her wetsuit.