Chapter 8:Wednesday Morning

At the Fonder residence, Max and Charlene are observing some photos at his smartphone, they see Max and their family on a beach, in a amusement park and a water park, he was formerly 10 years old and Larissa was 7.

"I had a great vacation with my family, Charlene." said Max.

"Wow, really? This photos has taken you back to the memories of your life." said Charlene.  

  "Anyway, how's your sister doing?" Max asked.

"He is on a journey to find Pippa's twin sister, she is a mermaid, a ordinary mermaid." Charlene replied.

"Where is she? At a Deserted Island?"

"Yeah, a Deserted Island, Pippa's sister, Felicia is the only one living there."

The following morning, the students goes to Marguerite Perey High, Mindy, Cheryl, Roberta, Lania, Milly and Larissa sees the countdown of the Prom, which starts in 2 days.

"Everything will be lost, they were supposed to show up." said Milly.

"Today is Wednesday, girls." said Larissa.  

  When the girls goes to classroom, they sit on their chairs, in order of waiting the teacher to show up, when all of a sudden, Milly overhears a conversation between Caldrick and a girl.  

  "The Promduate starts in 2 days, Caldrick, you are not Summer, Hannah and Darby's boyfriend." said the girl.

"Come on, they are my women, I will poison you if they don't show up." said Caldrick.

"What is he talking about?" Cheryl asked.

"Shush!" Milly shushed her.

"You're so evil, a totally evil womanizer." said the girl.

"I'm a ladies' man, they are on a journey to find a dead girl named Felicia." Caldrick continued.

"He is talking about a..dead girl named Felicia." Larissa suspected.

"Felicia...Wait, Felicia who?!" Mindy asked.

"Felicia Beamont, Mindy." said Cheryl.

"Felicia didn't came back, she was presumed dead!" the girl protested.

"Right, I'm sure the four girls will lose...the Prom!" Caldrick slapped her face, leaving a purple mark on it.

"Oh, no, he slapped her and now she is poisoned after she was slapped!" Mindy exclaimed.

"I gotta tell the principal!" Cheryl leaves the classroom, but comes back inside after she notices the principal is also poisoned. "Caldrick poisoned the principal!"

"Goodness!" Lania exclaimed.

"Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, please, discover why Caldrick is doing this!" Milly said to herself.