Chapter 5:The Hadopelagic Cave

The Elemermaids jumps into the sea as Pippa accompanies them, they started to swim, in order to find Felicia, Meanwhile, in Marguerite Perey High, Mindy, Larissa, Lania, Cheryl, Roberta and Milly are in the classroom making their portraits of themselves, they wondered why four of their friends are not here.

"Where's Moira, girls?" said the teacher.

"She is getting a cold, teacher." Milly lied to her.

"Milly!" Roberta yelled at her.

"How they will show up in the school? They will miss the Prom, and some mean girl will be a...a...Prom Queen!" said Larissa.  

  "Girls, they are on a journey to find somebody." said Caldrick.

"What do you mean, Journey to find somebody, Caldrick?" Milly asked. "They are elemental mermaids."

"Yeah, they are, they will be on a deserted island, where Moira will turn her back to her friends, and Summer, Hannah, Darby will come back without her, after they show up in the sea, I'll make them as my girlfriends, or if they won't show up, I'll poison everybody!" Caldrick continued.

"What? Poison everybody? You are not poisonous like your sister!" said Mindy.

"Yes, I am, silly." he said.

"You two, stop quarreling or you are going to the principal's office!" The teacher ordered.  

  "I have chosen my perfect dress, when the Promduate begins on friday, I'll take off my hat." said Roberta.  

  Meanwhile, Pippa and the girls are underwater, looking for Felicia, they arrive in a Hadopelagic cave, they notice the cave is filled with organisms.

"Felicia is not inside that place, girls, I don't know how this Hadopelagic place does!" said Pippa.

"What if the bristle worms touches us?" Loretta asked.

"Don't worry, Loretta, we have to avoid waking them up." said Moira.  

  The Elemermaids and Pippa started to swim quietly without waking the sleepy bristle worms, Summer snaps her fingers to reveal her flame in her finger, they looked around without touching them, however, Pippa accidentally hits a Amphipoda, this awakes the bristle worms up.

"Oh, my, The Bristle worms and the Amphipoda will get us!" Hannah shrieked in horror.