Chapter 3:Remembering Felicia

After class, Darby goes to her house and goes to her room, where Solandra is in her laptop watching a scene of Splash, she becomes shocked how the main character is saved by the mermaid of the movie.

"Hi, Solandra!" said Darby.

"Darby, you come home from school?" said Solandra.

"I have to tell you something: The school is having a prom mixed with graduation!" Darby continued.

"Gee, Moira, The Promduate?" Peter asked. "and your prom date, did you choose someone?"

"I choose Dave, dad." said Moira.  

  "The boy from your school, you will dance with him right?" Peter replied.

"Hannah, are you going to the Promduate?" said Clarena.

"Yeah, that's right, mom." said Hannah as she gave some fish food to her fish.

"Summer, which college you will go?" Christie asked.

"I'm not sure about it." Summer replied with confusion.

The girls' parents are amazed with their daughters' life of getting graduated, in a local apartment, Caldrick is observing all the girls he loved, he looked to the portrait of his deceased twin sister, sadly and imagined before graduation, he will poison everybody, kidnap the three girls and turning them as his servants and girlfriends.  

  "Summer, Hannah and Darby, I will make a harem for them." he chuckled evilly.

At the Beamont residence, Pippa is reading a book, she started to remember how good her twin sister is: Kind, good-natured and lovely, she started to realize her twin sister is not dead, she is living on a deserted island, alone, lonely, without a way to escape.

"Felicia, Everybody thought that she is dead, presumed dead." she said to herself.

"Sister, where are you?" Felicia asked in her mind.  

  Pippa became shocked to realize that voice had echoed in her mind and decides to text her friends with a message: "My sister is not dead, we need to find her!"