Chapter 6: It's Felicia!

The mermaids and their friend started to swim faster for their lives, being chased by the Amphipoda and the bristle worms, they stop as they notice a direction sign which takes to the End of the Line to the left or the Surface to the right.

"There are some sort of sign." said Darby.

"Which way we go?" Summer asked.

"To the right! Where Felicia is in the deserted island, let's go!" Moira pointed to the right.  

  The six girls keep swimming to the right direction, they see a nearby island and starts to jump out of the water without getting caught by the angry Bristle worms and the Amphipoda, they land in the sand as they notice the place where they have found, the Desert Island.

"This is it." Moira smiled confidently. "The place where Felicia lives."

"This is great, my sister is supposed to be here." Pippa removed two bristle worms from her wetsuit. "Where is she now?"  

  Just as Pippa asked, a mermaid started to jump out and falling into the water, she has brown hair, yellow eyes, wears a red seashell bra, a red fish-like tail and a red starfish ornament in her hair, she looked identical as she lands into the sand, changing back to a human form wearing a long red shirt with bare legs and no shoes, the girls, in their human form, became shocked to realize the two girls are twins.  

  "Hello." Pippa said nervously. "Are you my..."

"Pippa!" Felicia starts to hug her, as the girls watches this in amazement.

"Felicia,my dad and everybody thought you were presumed dead!" said Pippa.

"You two are twins?" Hannah asked.

"Yes!" Pippa and Felicia said in unison.

Felicia turned her attention to the girls and starts to hug them as her sister giggles.

"You are Moira Taylor Rain, the mermaid of earth!" she said. "How old are you? 27?"

"I'm 16 years old." said Moira as Felicia turned her attention to Summer.

"Summer Teodora Wilson, mermaid of fire! You are her best friend!" said Felicia.  

  "Yes, I am, Morticia." Summer replied nervously.

"It's Felicia, don't forget it!" Felicia corrected her as she turned her attention to Hannah.  

  "Nice to meet you,er, what's your name...Felicia." she said.

"and you are Hannah Jeanette Weaver, the mermaid of water." said Felicia as she turned her attention to Darby. "You are Darby Stella Bloom, the mermaid of air, fist bump!"

"Fist bump!" Darby gave her a fist bump.

"and finally, you must be Moira's little sister, Loretta Skyler Rain, the mermaid of lightning, and is 9 years old!" said Felicia.

"Yeah, I have power to electrocute anyone!" Loretta electrocutes her with her power, shocking her in process as Pippa stops her.