Chapter 12

I stared out the window, staring at the city surrounding this building. The sun was setting behind all of this skyscrapers. The sound of arguing was heard in the living room while I stayed here in my bedroom. A small sigh slipped out from my lips and I took off the hearing aids already feeling annoyed by their yelling.

I open the window, letting the breeze go in my room and hit my face, refreshing it. The curtains swayed with the wind, moving from side to side.

I stare down at the small parking lot and saw him standing there against his motorcycle, smoking a cig. It was cool how he would just blow out that puff of smoke from his mouth.

I just realized that we haven't even kissed during that confusing and drunk night in the alleyway. That night was kinda weird...since I have never been fucked in ass. That was my first time with a guy. Oh man! How I wish to feel his soft looking pink lips against mine while his hands touch all over my body. And...WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT?! Why is my brain so fucking confusing!!!

I pull down the window and pulled curtains together to cover the view. I turn on the small lamp that was by my bedside, making the room look a bit bright but also dark at the same time.

I undress myself and put on my pajama pants and a black t-shirt. I walk out the bedroom and tried to catch Brock attention by moving and waving my arms around like a total idiot. When he looked over at me, I pointed the bathroom and then myself like supposedly telling him that I'm gonna use the bathroom.

He nodded and went back to watching Tyler and David argue together about something stupid. I walk in the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I sigh and walk over to the sink, staring at the mirror then grabbed a hair clip to pull my hair back so that it could get off my face. Ah shit! I have a pimple!

I leaned closer towards my own reflection and see the pimple right on my forehead. "Shit." I mumbled as I look around the cabinets for my special cream and soap for my beautiful face.

Right after I was done washing my face, I put on the special green cream and then walk out of the bathroom. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my hearing aids, putting them on and then walked out to the living room.

Tyler and David kept on arguing until I walked up to them. David was the first to see me and screamed. "What the hell are you screaming abou-HOLY FUCK!!!" Tyler yelled out as he now looked at me.

"What do you have on your face?!" Brian asked me. "Face cream for pimples and acne." I tell him as I fan my face. Lui and Craig started laughing as Brock just smiled.

"I can definitely see a pimple on that big forehead of yours." David said as I glare up at him. "Just ignore that." I tell him until we all hear a grunting sound. Jonathan was standing there, but then his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Did someone throw up on your face?" He asked me as he walked up and lift my head up, staring at my face. "No, it's just face cream. Do I have keep reminding you guys about this?" I asked annoyed as I touch the cream, feeling it a bit dry. "Now I'm heading back to the bathroom to wash this off and get away from this drama." I tell them as I pull away from Jon's big rough hands and head over to the bathroom.

I turn on the faucet and wash off this dry cream. Once it was off, I caress my face feeling it so smooth and soft almost like a baby.

Slowly I start walking out and see almost all of the guys asleep except Tyler and Jonathan. They were talking, but I didn't want to interfere in their conversation so I head over to my room and lay down on my bed.

I'm so awake right now that I can't even close my eyes to fall asleep. My face slowly turned red when I felt something grow in my fucking pants. "Not now...shit...I have to get rid of it quick before he comes." I talk to myself as I snuggle in the blankets laying on my side and pull my pants and boxers down to my knees.

It suddenly pointed up making me blush and look at it. Why right now?! My hand quickly grab it and starts to stroke it. "Fucking shit...mmm~" I slightly moan.

"What the hell are you doing?"

My head lifted up and see Jonathan standing there as he closed the door behind him. "Um...nothing..." I mumble out.

His eyes look at me from up to down until he walked over to the side of the bed. He lift the blanket a bit and poked half his body in. I just laid there blushing like an idiot until I heard a flashing sound.

I immediately peak in the covers and see Jon with his phone out. "What the hell?! Put that away!" "No. Now keep touching yourself." He ordered me. I have to follow the rules... My hands started to move up and down.

He suddenly pulled the covers off, feeling the cold air hit my dick. "On your back with your legs spread open now." He ordered me again so I do what he said and keep touching myself.

The door opened making me squeak and cover my dick. "Is this for Timber? Can I join? I can be by his side and stroke myself unless you have different idea." Tyler asked him as I just tried my best to cover myself. Jonathan closed the door for him as he stopped recording.

"Yes it's for Timber, but now that you asked...I have something in my mind." Jonathan said as his lips formed wide smirk.